Misty Part #1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, yeah he probably didn't know, like to see the look on his face if he didn't know,  and someone told him! I agree she's very clean,but seriously, knowing she is with all these guys w/o protection, would you be sniffing around down there?

Probably they all know (at least when they go there they already had to know that there is cameras all over the house and they will appear in the internet - probably have to sign some kind of contract also)... and just need to join 1+1 to understand what happen in an apartment with lots of cameras sharing images to the internet.. 

Bold: Nop...  i enjoy my health to much to ruin or got some DST being stupid

As a clue to your future name my suggestion something in the direction of "NOT".
He did not waste time, did not fail, was not aggressive, was not inconvenient, did not care, was shy or reactive with the cams, did not drink, did not smoke, had no problem to use a vibrator in complement.
At last it did not displease us all here.

Jabbath, any idea already? I saw the files need better moments, clearly

"New guy," is not :cool:fair to him there, if he returns.

31 minutes ago, mic351 said:

He most likely  is not aware of all the other guys and I have to be honest Ash, Misty is a lot cleaner abut herself than some others at VH are. But for the sake of disease prevention, you are likely right.

True. Already some 1.5 million people in Russia have HIV or AIDS. Even more scary is the rate of increase in the number of infected - as much as 10-15% annually, Misty should be definitely more careful

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

True. Already some 1.5 million people in Russia have HIV or AIDS. Even more scary is the rate of increase in the number of infected - as much as 10-15% annually, Misty should be definitely more careful

Not only Misty... Should be a big concern for everyone

And i guess VH should have a word on this kind of situation

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Not only Misty... Should be a big concern for everyone

And i guess VH should have a word on this kind of situation

VH?? You've got to be kidding me!  If they don't care when their participants are assaulted, what makes you think they'll care about STDs?

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

VH?? You've got to be kidding me!  If they don't care when their participants are assaulted, what makes you think they'll care about STDs?

It's what i think should happen... Knowing that they don't fucking care about that... But, i still think it should happen

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As a clue to your future name my suggestion something in the direction of "NOT".
He did not waste time, did not fail, was not aggressive, was not inconvenient, did not care, was shy or reactive with the cams, did not drink, did not smoke, had no problem to use a vibrator in complement.
At last it did not displease us all here.

Jabbath, any idea already? I saw the files need better moments, clearly

"New guy," is not :cool:fair to him there, if he returns.

Suggested to name him Clark. Because he has endurance like Clark Kent (Superman)

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Suggested to name him Clark. Because he has endurance like Clark Kent (Superman)

Since he did not accumulate negative remarks and scores among all of us here,(or most) thus actually making a reference to "steel man", the suggested name has my approval.::)

• Like 2