Misty Part #1

14 hours ago, waldi said:

oh fuck me!! I don't care about your business model, I just want to have good fun and watch Misty's ASS, But yes you're right, people like Amy do this deliberately, to spoil everything. exacerbate of the situation is their job, Now I can't watch Rex and his girlfriend, just because people like Amy.

Sorry,
No sleep and a flat headache.
So I decided to read the postponed forum and so disconnect the mind. Just justifying what comes next.
La goes first.

Nothing prevents Rex and Danna from being seen again here in VH.
The VH itself justified at the time the situation when in the phase of conflict, to be an integral action of BDSM-master and slave. I do not know how to do like Amy but in this way achieves the same result. I believe that the reading will be very interesting and for me it played "light" on a lot that did not fit for me (my personal observations).
Mainly in the Contradiction and Resolution point.

For my part, I keep the previous observation in the forum about some caution for this topic practiced in VH environment, (BDSM too) but trying to have a logical sense and a definite intention to all this;

And also from me (perverted, hehehe), I hope to see you back there in A & A, now that the apartment here has already been released. Of course with fewer slaps applied.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_dialectic

I missed the day. And connect the apartment that day. I am glad that I was not mistaken in Misty:shy:.

Apartment is not bad. Cams need to be set up. Cameras from Alan and Nina are better located and tuned.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

I missed the day. And connect the apartment that day. I am glad that I was not mistaken in Misty:shy:.

Hey how are you? Misty is great. I had no doubts in her :biggrin: Can you please bring a little light what the argument between Maria and Grisha was about and what was going on at the compound last night?

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you please bring a little light what the argument between Maria and Grisha was about and what was going on at the compound last night?

Masha and Grisha? They have problems with money. Group sex is good raised stats (but can fall into the trap KPLP - when group sex becomes daily and rating not rise). Scarlet - kind of quarreled with her boyfriend and left or will leave soon.

There's nothing serious - I looked very briefly. Maybe I missed something.

About Misty. This is just the beginning. In the sense there will be fun parties in different formats. When she was with Anna apt., she told about group FFM/MMF.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, groomy said:

Masha and Grisha? They have problems with money. Group sex is good raised stats (but can fall into the trap KPLP - when group sex becomes daily and rating does not rise). Scarlet - kind of quarreled with her boyfriend and left or will leave soon.

There's nothing serious - I looked very briefly. Maybe I missed something.

About Misty. This is just the beginning. In the sense there will be fun parties in different formats. When she was with Anna, she told about group FFM/MMF.

Well that GM have problems with money does not suprise me. They do everything to lose viewers... Group sex with good lighting would bring them more viewers for sure.  What about the compound? Anythig interesting planned there? I guess they will have a hard time competing with the new places :biggrin:

About Misty she seems to be a promiscuous slut. Like that. Go for it Misty :heart::heart:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What about the compound? Anythig interesting planned there?

Erik seduced Phil. Katie now has even little hysterics. But do not worry. No gay. Only CS: Go and Dota.

About plans, I do not know. They kind of already scolded began - for they slowed down the pace. Yesterday they wanted to makea big party in the 24h archive. But in the end, laziness won:biggrin:.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well that GM have problems with money does not suprise me. They do everything to lose viewers... Group sex with good lighting would bring them more viewers for sure.  What about the compound? Anythig interesting planned there? I guess they will have a hard time competing with the new places :biggrin:

About Misty she seems to be a promiscuous slut. Like that. Go for it Misty :heart::heart:

Totaly agree jabba.Maria and grisha praticaly did this to themselfs.Sinse opening(with some exceptions like the orgies etc)they seem to do their best to users not watch them.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, groomy said:

Erik seduced Phil. Katie now has even little hysterics. But do not worry. No gay. Only CS: Go and Dota.

About plans, I do not know. They kind of already scolded began - for they slowed down the pace. Yesterday they wanted to makea big party in the 24h archive. But in the end, laziness won:biggrin:.

Lol really like your sense of humour :biggrin:You are right that was nothing worth to watch at the compound yesterday and of course not a big party :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree jabba.Maria and grisha praticaly did this to themselfs.Sinse opening(with some exceptions like the orgies etc)they seem to do their best to users not watch them.

Yes with all the people they know they can do much much better. Its on them to to get themselves out of the mess.