Misty Part #1

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Did I really want to understand the meaning of the blankets?
Is it a Russian practice?:cool:

Groomy, would that be it?

Why Misty, just do not hide them in the closet?
:huh:

Yes. I write - usually under a blanket, this is normal home sex. If this is a participant, then this must be corrected. If the guest. Well, I do not know. Maybe he can not without a blanket and under the cameras - he just goes sleep. This is really difficult. I understand the discontent of subscribers and golfer06.

But what can do? Yes. Maybe Misty needs to do this with an accent - removing the blankets/sheets.

Choosing the best guys? So we'll stay without a show. In talk there every second guy with a golden dick and Rocco would have envied seen in the action. How it comes to sex. It's either a blanket. Or for a minute he finished and fell asleep:sick:. She already has a base of good lovers. But Misty is trying to find new ones. Perhaps it is worth inviting those who have shown themselves well for the first time.

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes. I write - usually under a blanket, this is normal home sex. If this is a participant, then this must be corrected. If the guest. Well, I do not know. Maybe he can not without a blanket and under the cameras - he just goes sleep. This is really difficult. I understand the discontent of subscribers and golfer06.

But what can do? Yes. Maybe Misty needs to do this with an accent - removing the blankets/sheets.

Choosing the best guys? So we'll stay without a show. In talk there every second guy with a golden dick and Rocco would have envied seen in the action. How it comes to sex. It's either a blanket. Or for a minute he finished and fell asleep:sick:. She already has a base of good lovers. But Misty is trying to find new ones. Perhaps it is worth inviting those who have shown themselves well for the first time.

Sorry again !
I saw after that you had already responded in the same way to the Jabbath, who also questioned this.

A question ? which was what made me read your posts. Did it signal something around 23:00 for Alan and Nina? Proceed?
I did not find this point there.

Oh, it's doesn't matter, you guys are gonna watch anyways. So, Misty does what she does, tries to fuck as many different guys as she can. Unless you're serious about not watching because of the blanket don't complain about it. 

Groomy does have a point, it's this guy or a previous guy or no guy all. Misty wants new guys, not old guys. Since it's her apt shouldn't her desires trump ours?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

As for the gold dick of envy to Rocco, I must admit that Misty's guest Duracell battery at this time still has charge .hehehehe

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

A question ? which was what made me read your posts. Did it signal something around 23:00 for Alan and Nina? Proceed?
I did not find this point there.

He said ath Lisa section, when talking about the movements in a few houses 

Just now, thedbear said:

OK thank you ! I'll be in readiness then. This one I really do not want to lose.:heart:

52 minutes ago, groomy said:

I would not agree. Yes - I'm writing Winter is coming. But at the moment everything is calm.

KPLP - just spent a birthday party. And not so that super.

Jeka - perhaps the return of a hot girl will reload his apartment. But if it will be as before - 1-2 days a week. Nothing serious. Alice will be the locomotive after leaving Violet and Jeff.

Nina & Alan - were able to reload the apartment, thanks to the guests. And there today seems to be a party up to 11 hours of their local time.

Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora - continue to be top apartment of the whole business. With the daily orgies, invited black guys with 30cm dicks. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Not really.

Anastasia & Rock, Adam, Jack - they did not succeed. Only get drunk.

As far as I understand, Anna and Alex will take a small vacation. Violet and Jeff will get a new apartment the other day - but as they begin, we'll see. I think that they will be much more interesting than Alice's apt. I think there will be a few more apartments in the near future (2-3 weeks). But when the Brazilians return, yes. It will be difficult for many participants. And other participants will increase the pace or remain without pay.