Misty Part #1

40 minutes ago, billycox said:

it's possible mic351 is n to something. she may actually like this guy. who'd a thunk it?

i'm sure that she likes him. groomy said that she had to like the guys to have sex with them. but tomorrow she'll like another guy or not. but she isn't settling down for more than a day.

44 minutes ago, billycox said:

at least me know one thing for sure: it's the late afternoon of the 3rd day and the watermelon is still out.

It's already 10 degrees Celsius there. Perhaps it's cold enough to keep a watermelon fresh. It really needs to be in the fridge though. 

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's already 10 degrees Celsius there. Perhaps it's cold enough to keep a watermelon fresh. It really needs to be in the fridge though.

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe she wants to grow a lemon tree there :biggrin:

No. I think it's natural decoration. She no longer wants a watermelon. In the refrigerator, he takes up a lot of space. Here and exposed. Day 3-4 will throw out with the garbage.

Just 2 days for a cut watermelon is a borderline for safe use. And the last watermelon - she threw out in a similar way. You can see in the first weeks of this apartment.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

No. I think it's natural decoration. She no longer wants a watermelon. In the refrigerator, he takes up a lot of space. Here and exposed. Day 3-4 will throw out with the garbage.

Just 2 days for a cut watermelon is a borderline for safe use. And the last watermelon - she threw out in a similar way. You can see in the first weeks of this apartment.

Poor watermelon. I actually like @Amy3 idea. Actually we never had a messy pie or food fight on VH. That would be sth new :biggrin:

• Like 1