Misty Part #1

5 hours ago, groomy said:

They argued on the topic - she invited them not to get drunk. She does not like the whole situation (drunken bf). I do not understand by hysterics. Whether anal or just too hard to take neck.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm15/cam15?timestamp=1501493857

Seeing the timeline and Lewis, he really nearly choked her. She apparently saw the bad thing up close.
This is a gesture of the act that I do not even think of doing in my real life.
Even with agreements of the parties, the risk of an accident is real.:cry:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm15/cam15?timestamp=1501493857

Seeing the timeline and Lewis, he really nearly choked her. She apparently saw the bad thing up close.
This is a gesture of the act that I do not even think of doing in my real life.
Even with agreements of the parties, the risk of an accident is real.:cry:

Again hard to draw the line between hard sex and violence here. But when it made her cry he went wayy to far.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Again hard to draw the line between hard sex and violence here. But when it made her cry he went wayy to far.

I think Lewis has to go back and stay in the FM condition because in MF condition (as it was with the first one), he does not have too much tact.
But the situation is different from Rex (it's not a type of BDSM) and Misty is really scared.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She likes hard sex. Yesterday he also took her neck. And it was ok. Rather, it is a general disappointment for today (that he drunk). It just so happened, last straw - maybe too much hard and cry. If he did not get drunk and did the same - it would be ok.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

She likes hard sex. Yesterday he also took her neck. And it was ok. Rather, it is a general disappointment for today (that he drunk). It just so happened, last straw - maybe too much hard and cry. If he did not get drunk and did the same - it would be ok.

That is why I said, what risks to this are real. Mainly if you are drunk or "stoned."

And Groomy, how about Ashley? Do you think we can have a new attempt there?
I hope so. At least I'm hitting this button in the same intensity as Amy, hit Rex, hehehehehe!
::)

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And Groomy, how about Ashley? Do you think we can have a new attempt there?

I dont know. She claimed that her girlfriend and friend would come (which was in the morning), they wanted to have a good time at night. Ashley came. They talked about different things. Then she left. AA left too. That friend came in the morning. And they just got drunk. Misty is really saddened - because it all happened.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

I dont know. She claimed that her girlfriend and friend would come (which was in the morning), they wanted to have a good time at night. Ashley came. They talked about different things. Then she left. AA left too. That friend came in the morning. And they just got drunk. Misty is really saddened - because it all happened.

Okay, here we go again. These translations are making me excited.
Girlfriend? Woman? Same ??? Really ..... for real? Yes? Yes? Yes?
Hahahahahahahahahah. Ashley ??????????

• Like 1

Just now, thedbear said:

Okay, here we go again. These translations are making me excited.
Girlfriend? Woman? Same ??? Really ..... for real? Yes? Yes? Yes?
Hahahahahahahahahah. Ashley ??????????

Well, she claimed as girlfriend (Ashley came), then friends who organized her apartment (AA) and that friend is a good friend Misty bf.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, she claimed as girlfriend (Ashley came), then friends who organized her apartment (AA) and that friend is a good friend Misty bf.

My heart is beating harder now. Things start to make sense and yearn for the next step there.
:heart::heart::biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Maybe Ashley might surprise us all one day. Interesting to know Misty is not into getting drunk. I like that attitude.

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can see her whole head turn red cause of the choking. She is grimacing the whole time. She didn't like and he barely gave a shit after she got upset. He's a jerk and he treats women like shit and probably has for long time. I'm sure he was with a girl who loved it and now he thinks they all do. He liked it to and now he has to be violent during sex to get off. Typical!

• Like 1