Misty Part #1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Still, drunk Alex - it's bad. Although a reason worthy. They will come to celebrate Misty. Nothing will happen - except for drinking bodies.:angry:

She planned MMF with tough guys. This is being postponed.:sad:

Guess Nina Alan will be the rating kings and queens today then :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Still, drunk Alex - it's bad. Although a reason worthy. They will come to celebrate Misty. Nothing will happen - except for drinking bodies.:angry:

She planned MMF with tough guys. This is being postponed.:sad:

hopefully not for too long!

• Like 1

i hate to keep bugging you @groomy but i was curious about something. it has been said here that misty doesn't like drunk guys because of the way that 2nd guy a couple of nights ago was choking her too hard. but last night she seemed to drink quite a lot of that bottle & the 1st night at a & a she was unconcious & literally had to be carried in. is this normal for her?

7 minutes ago, nack said:

So nothing 's gonna happen tonight.Plans postponed as i feared.I hope this is a one off.Nothing to watch on VH for tonight.I'm off to sleep.

GN Everyone and a special thanks to @groomy for enlightening us as always. 

"Boring mansion" turned off. They planed double romantic with a continuation today.

Well, the ruiners MMF at Misty. Alex very drunk.:sad:

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i hate to keep bugging you @groomy but i was curious about something. it has been said here that misty doesn't like drunk guys because of the way that 2nd guy a couple of nights ago was choking her too hard. but last night she seemed to drink quite a lot of that bottle & the 1st night at a & a she was unconcious & literally had to be carried in. is this normal for her?

Well, she's not a guy.:biggrin:

She loves hard sex. But she not like fuck with drunk guys. So it is more true.

7 minutes ago, nack said:

So nothing 's gonna happen tonight.Plans postponed as i feared.I hope this is a one off.Nothing to watch on VH for tonight.I'm off to sleep.

GN Everyone and a special thanks to @groomy for enlightening us as always. 

Well, seems like a party just dropped upon her!

7 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Well, seems like a party just dropped upon her!

Well, she can not say "NO" to the boss. Her Boss - celebrating in after 9 months will become daddy.

She has completely different plans for the evening.

She planned to meet two interesting guys - and then arrange FMM. Moreover - to give a message to twitter (promotion party).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well, she can not say "NO" to the boss. Her Boss - celebrating in after 9 months will become daddy.

She planned to meet two interesting guys - and then arrange FMM. Moreover - to give a message to twitter (promotion party).

Aha!

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

She has twitter? Can you pm me her twitter please? Thanks.