Misty Part #1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Starting to get a bit pessimistic in this solo line that Misty tries to deploy in VH. We have a men's turnover here, some unsuccessful, but as we've seen before with a real security risk. Even the front of the cams.

I think adding more presence, feminine for example, things would be much more favorable reinforcing the actions together or in solo conditions.

It could be Lisa by example. At least one would join the other (or something else) and from what we could see in the other apartment, she makes the line of "hunting" just like Misty shows here.

another girl would be fine but she must want the same thing. dick!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Starting to get a bit pessimistic in this solo line that Misty tries to deploy in VH. We have a men's turnover here, some unsuccessful, but as we've seen before with a real security risk. Even the front of the cams.

I think adding more presence, feminine for example, things would be much more favorable reinforcing the actions together or in solo conditions.

It could be Lisa by example. At least one would join the other (or something else) and from what we could see in the other apartment, she makes the line of "hunting" just like Misty shows here.

Just now, golfer06 said:

another girl would be fine but she must want the same thing. dick!!!!

She's working on it. While the main problem - find a good BI girl.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

I have the same opinion. Free cameras are needed for new subscribers. What I see there - should encourage me to subscribe.

If there is nothing on the camera. Or in one room there are several free cameras at once (as Lena and Erik had) - then why should I make a subscription? I either see everything (and after subscribing, new cameras will not open to me in this room) or I see nothing (empy room).

Misty has an excellent free camera. Anna and Alex also. At Nina and Alan - I would put free - 8 Hall + Kitchen. And would ask them to little cover door to the bedroom. Why? The camera captures the bedroom and mirrored green sofa. But the angle is very uncomfortable. That is, I went to this camera and saw piece of action in the bedroom/on the green sofa - hands themselves to the credit card.

1026.jpg

I have already positioned here before also working with a release of cams premiuns for 24 hours for apartments with low ratings, when these are promoting something that tries to reverse this condition.

In example, I observed Maria's room on 3some day with Mary.
The cam 11 (now cam 10) that takes the bed but in remote view, if released in advance to the scheduled event would be a decoy, not only for potential users dpare to sign up as for those who are already premium.

This would signal to both that something is there to be executed in the next few hours.
Stand by therefore.

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

There is one problem. Terry is not interested project. She only comes when she is interested.

Cause it's not enough money for her. Sure, there may be other reasons, but that's the main one.

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow whats up guys? Few nights no action and already starting to get pessimistic :biggrin: Pretty sure Misty will do her thing. Id like to see more solo places (Terry :heart::biggrin:)

It is not pessimistic in the sense that nothing is happening, but in the examples we see parading there. Did you see the two "brothers of yesterday"?

With someone else there (and since it would not be a couple) but rather a girl, it would be much better to be accompanied and appreciated. Who would refuse or
Have two girls at the same time?
And if the two still "understand" each other, the "party" is saved. And with an advantage, no one fails there.