Misty Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Never heard her speak English... Its okay when shes picky. Shes not a whore. 

Oh, now that's the word we've all been thinking about, but nobody wants to say. Perhaps she's been having second thoughts about how having sex with a bunch of different guys reflects on her? Ok, enough I've gone as far as I'll go for now about this. I just hope she knows what's she is doing and she's happy to be doing it. That's all! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

On some ways Misty reminds me of Petra. Anybody else?

Never thought of that. I think they are really different. Both very interesting personalities. Really wished to know more of both. They seem to share the same passion but I think they are totally different.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, now that's the word we've all been thinking about, but nobody wants to say. Perhaps she's been having second thoughts about how having sex with a bunch of different guys reflects on her? Ok, enough I've gone as far as I'll go for now about this. I just hope she knows what's she is doing and she's happy to be doing it. That's all! 

Yes when she makes a few lazy days I wont complain. For now it sometimes makes me happy seeing her naughty smile :biggrin: 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think in that yesterday when she invited one, and another (2x) and another... 

Probably talking with Anna today help her

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they went out together. apologies for the sequence. my computer is changing the order of pics. been doing it all day. don't know why.

They're in the store. Soon return.

I also random list of uploaded photos. This is on the CC problems.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

They're in the store. Soon return.

I also random list of uploaded photos. This is on the CC problems.

Hi Groomy..Anything special in store for us tonight or just a friend.Did you hear anything interesting today ?