Misty Part #1

Gods! Covered sex! Unfortunately, you're a guest and we can not do anything but what I'm already doing.

I'm no longer online, and then you can see in the timeline or better (worst moments)

After all we can not win them all and they there too.:angry:

misty has turned out to be very dissapointing.timeline only until i see evidence that this will change. i know that a lot of people want singles so that the people can in theory fuck around with multiple people but at this rate that may happen once a week maybe. where the fuck is dean? at least he would have sex during the ? amount of hours wasted here.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Wonder if Groomy knows where she's getting these guys from. Not something he'd never tell I'm sure, which only pushes the speculation more.

She has known this guy for a long time. There climbed problem - cameras. Well, he can not either. Many with whom she had a wonderful sex - can not under the cameras. Others she finds and acquainted. Be ready. At first, there will be many failures.

Soon everything will return to normal. And failures - it upsets, even more than us. And not because of money (although she needed them).

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

misty has turned out to be very dissapointing.timeline only until i see evidence that this will change. i know that a lot of people want singles so that the people can in theory fuck around with multiple people but at this rate that may happen once a week maybe. where the fuck is dean? at least he would have sex during the ? amount of hours wasted here.

Look - there's no problem in Misty. She is ready even today, with a girl, a boy, boys, girl and boy. And she works every day to find normal people. This is problem. She did not expect - such a number of failures and leave, at the sight of the camera. The guy who fucked her on the first day. Because it works on normal work. Only on weekends.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

She has known this guy for a long time. There climbed problem - cameras. Well, he can not either. Many with whom she had a wonderful sex - can not under the cameras. Others she finds and acquainted. Be ready. At first, there will be many failures.

Soon everything will return to normal. And failures - it upsets, even more than us. And not because of money (although she needed them, at first).

I'm impressed Groomy! Thx 

Can you answer me this? Is Misty happy go lucky and content with life or is she troubled and coping with damages from the past? 

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can you answer me this? Is Misty happy go lucky and content with life or is she troubled and coping with damages from the past? 

I knew you would bring this up ..:dodgy:

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, she calls it "dream job". She really likes sex. Various boys and girls. She is shocked - so that many simply can not do anything under the camera. For her, this is not a problem. But for those whom she invites - the problem. She is actively looking for people who would normally feel themselves under the camera.

But it takes time and failures.

You wanted diversity. This is the reverse side of diversity. When a couple lives, you can know what they will do. This is stability. There will not be stability (at first time, for sure). But there will be different guys, girls and couples. But often there will be failures.

• Like 2

Can you clear up the notion that she is basically a hooker and she is either getting paid or maybe even paying the guys to come over to have sex for views? Or do you get the impression that she is just having fun with people she meets along the way? 

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can you clear up the notion that she is basically a hooker and she is either getting paid or maybe even paying the guys to come over to have sex for views? Or do you get the impression that she is just having fun with people she meets along the way? 

No, she does not get the money. If she took money from the guys - her financial problems would have been solved long time ago without a project. And so she is in the project.

She loves sex. She is in the swing community. However, finding people is easy to fuck. But to invite them to house with cameras and to arrange great sex - it was very difficult.

Alex can help - as return of the celebration. They just have more people here who are not shy of the cameras.

• Like 2