Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I wonder what would happen IF b2 camera come back on and there was a sex party happening how many piss off members there will be   ???   just asking

you can bet that its something that they don't want the paying rlc viewers to see :dodgy: and I sent a email to rlc when it first happened today when sofie and Nicola was there  but nothing back from rlc :biggrin: but I will a week from now that's how they work

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you can bet that its something that they don't want the paying rlc viewers to see :dodgy: and I sent a email to rlc when it first happened today when sofie and Nicola was there  but nothing back from rlc :biggrin: but I will a week from now that's how they work

They pretty much know who you are by now so all your email's get directed straight to the Spam folder or Trash Bin.:biggrin::biggrin:

outlook.giftmi.gif

15 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I wonder what would happen IF b2 camera come back on and there was a sex party happening how many piss off members there will be   ???   just asking

Sex party???? In barca??????

A body painting party maybe, wich I'm just happy to miss, maybe we miss Sofie tenting or Nicole fucking 3minute-Oscar at best, but I think the only thing we have missed tonight will probably be a few girls watching phones, then a few go to bed, and a few goes out and resturns early tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ed2 said:

A body painting party maybe, wich I'm just happy to miss, maybe we miss Sofie tenting or Nicole fucking 3minute-Oscar at best, but I think the only thing we have missed tonight will probably be a few girls watching phones, then a few go to bed, and a few goes out and resturns early tomorrow.

I was just making conversation :dodgy:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

They pretty much know who you are by now so all your email's get directed straight to the Spam folder or Trash Bin.:biggrin::biggrin:

outlook.giftmi.gif

and that's what I say every time about you :biggrin:  the one that is going to make all that money from a vid and then the girl comes home and bates two more times  that just about say it all about you doesn't it :biggrin: :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Of-course there's no orgy going on. One minute we're hearing that they receive a bonus for showing something and now we're hearing that they are intentionally hiding. Make up your minds! Having an orgy...with whom??? I hope it's half as interesting as I've heard over the last hour... Which I seriously doubt..:biggrin:

Hey don't be sad...tomorrow Lola,Anna etc will gift you all with an fantastic painting session or something similar.Ps..Rlc reached this low point because all of you that defend always the crap things this girls do.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and that's what I say every time about you :biggrin:  the one that is going to make all that money from a vid and then the girl comes home and bates two more times  that just about say it all about you doesn't it :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yes it does,,,,,it says that even when she went home and thought about how good I fucked her,,,,it got her so horny and wet that she had to bate twice before bed::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_o256y24Xng1v5txtuo1_500.gif