Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you just keep thinking your way  and I will my way that all there is to it 

It's not about us having 2 different ideas about RLC,,,it's the fact that you still pay for a service that you hate,,and pay for a bunch of ladies that you can't stand because they are always gone,,,that's what I'm talking about. If my cable went out for 30-90 days,,do you think I would still pay the cable company for the months that I didn't have any service or wasn't satisfied?

7 years now and RLC has never ever said ok guys of CC we heard all your complaints and we will put our foot down and force these women to do exactly what is being complained about.

The only time RLC cares about CC or thinks about this place is when they are issuing and DMCA order to remove all of the recorded videos or photos from it's website that was uploaded here on CC....anything else you and your friends are wasting you time and energy. Speak in a way to make them hear your voice even louder than just writing negative comments,,speak with your wallet.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Some guys will never be happy Spider...The girls will go out, stay in, walk around naked, put on shows involving body paint, dancing, massage or chocolate, bathe and shower together, lie naked and open, pointing at the cam, bate, hidden or not, bring guys back and give them hj, bj, fuck and everything in between, give us a bit of girl on girl, such as Nicole and Sophie or just cuddle up and enjoy each others company...But it's never enough for some...The girls cannot win...However, if you ask these guys to specify what exactly they want to see to even begin to make them happy, as several of us have on here, we never get an answer...:huh:

I have explained myself many times, but no one care. I'm just a hater with my own opinion. Some guys here hating everything, and some guys who can't accept opinions being slightly negative. Stating one's opinion on here usually starts a war of personal attacs. And Admin wonders why participation has dropped?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I have explained myself many times, but no one care. I'm just a hater with my own opinion. Some guys here hating everything, and some guys who can't accept opinions being slightly negative. Stating one's opinion on here usually starts a war of personal attacs. And Admin wonders why participation has dropped?

You've explained Ed but many haven't...

Well this has been realy interesting read, seems like as always we get quite sidetracked after the girls have a fun night getting wasted, and this time in house and still nothing but complaints. beat the shit out of me what will make these blue ballers happy Foamy.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:  I was just like them until I got married at 29. Partied all night til the sun comes was our motto, along with ONWARD through the FOG !!!!! SEX, DRUGS, and ROCK and ROLL !!! I for one appreciated the girls having a good time, reminded me of the good ole' days :biggrin:

• Like 1