Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Goodnight Sofie.:heart:...I see you're saving yourself for when you wake up :biggrin:,,..Maybe you got a text to tell you that you had to step your game up even further after what the girl next door had just done, and just leave it till tomorrow...:dodgy:

lets hope :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Goodnight Sofie.:heart:...I see you're saving yourself for when you wake up :biggrin:,,..Maybe you got a text to tell you that you had to step your game up even further after what the girl next door had just done, and just leave it till tomorrow...:dodgy:

She got a text saying that she should not steal the limelight from Vasilisa :angel:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We can always hope!

Just hope Lola never finds out about any of them, she'll probably find a way to boost in, creeve all attention and make nothing happen.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I would like to say it was the best but I was watching sofie  :heart:

I just watched lisa and I will now say she maybe the next star of rlc if she keeps doing it like that  she did a Nicola bate at cam 14  and I :heart: that so thank you very much lisa 

• Like 1