Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

4 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Snakeater why this hide al outside to have a drink is to discuss at the places to go in the room like Nicole?

I think B2 has a terrace deprive because Anna had to carry keys is Lola had those of the appart in the hand  

They went downstairs to the cafe in front of the apt. building to have a drink at the tables.:dodgy::cool:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The other Member wasn't Banned.  He was placed in the Time Out Chair.  He'll be able to Return Friday.

Temporary ban, I very much agree that such comments should get sanctionated on, now look above.... are some members holier than others?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spoon said:

Is there a moderator around who can ensure this thread stays on topic? It's supposed to be in the Girls on Vacation section. Discussions about RLC and how they make money and operate is more suited elsewhere.

This Thread goes Off Topic all the time.  It can't get through 1 Page without someone posting what's going on in another Apartment that has no Relevancy to the Barcelona Apartments in this Topic.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

This Thread goes Off Topic all the time.  It can't get through 1 Page without someone posting what's going on in another Apartment that has no Relevancy to Barcelona Apartments in this Topic.

I think anything being Speculated is also off topic,,,because they are not even talking about anything that is happening anywhere in reality.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

A café at 1:40 a.m.????

Of course...This is Barcelona. Cafes and bars can sort of double up here, as in all major cities. You can get a coffee in a bar and visa versa...I'm surprised you didn't know this...Plus, if we are going to speculate, it's a damn site more believable than sex on the roof!...:biggrin:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Of course...This is Barcelona. Cafes and bars can sort of double up here, as in all major cities. You can get a coffee in a bar and visa versa...I'm surprised you didn't know this...Plus, if we are going to speculate, it's a damn site more believable than sex on the roof!...:biggrin:

I SPECULATE THAT I WILL BE GOING TO ONE OF THOSE TONIGHT :biggrin::biggrin:

Bar-compressor.jpg