Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

26 minutes ago, Dutchy69 said:

I saw pic's for other girls that used the rooftop and I can't believe Lola and Anna would go outside the building only with panties and a jacket on :angel:

Then the Apartment Complexes Manager has crap for brains. Letting Tenants on a Rooftop is a Liability issue.  You just never know when someone may take a Swan Dive.

9 minutes ago, Stauffer said:

There are many High-Rise buildings that have a communal terrace for all tenants.

Then they must be Paying very High Insurance Premiums to let Access to the Rooftop. Where I am from it's not a Common Practice for Complexes to set themselves up for Lawsuits should something arise unexpectedly.

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Then they must be Paying very High Insurance Premiums to let Access to the Rooftop. Where I am from it's not a Common Practice for Complexes to set themselves up for Lawsuits should something arise unexpectedly.

It's not uncommon in New York to have roof terraces. I've lived in such buildings myself. Of course, if one is worried about people jumping from tall buildings it doesn't really matter if they do it from the roof or from a 30th floor window. How it works in Barcelona I don't know as I haven't been there, but I very much doubt it's an insurance thing.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Europe is not USA, here you can't sue everyone for every little thing. A law says a balcony must have railing, and if it have, the landlord is not responsible if a person jumps.

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

It's not uncommon in New York to have roof terraces. I've lived in such buildings myself. Of course, if one is worried about people jumping from tall buildings it doesn't really matter if they do it from the roof or from a 30th floor window. How it works in Barcelona I don't know as I haven't been there, but I very much doubt it's an insurance thing.

I guess if anyone does take a dive. Then better luck in the next world.