Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Because the guy probably wants to fuck there,,nothing wrong with that,,, like I said,,these ladies cannot force any guy to fuck in that Apt if they don't wanna do it in front of a bunch of strangers from CC and elsewhere.

Which is why they should not be in these apartments in the first place.  More often than not, guys are a bust when they show up.  Not many guys want their shit recorded on the net for everyone to see.  They will do whatever they have to to avoid it.  Outside or under cover.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Which is why they should not be in these apartments in the first place.  More often than not, guys are a bust when they show up.  Not many guys want their shit recorded on the net for everyone to see.  They will do whatever they have to to avoid it.  Outside or under cover.

Most guys would have stage freight too,,even if they wanted to do it,,,, they probably would be to nervous to perform,, and then we would all be here laughing our asses off at them :biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

There are many discos in Barcelona such as, for example, Eclipse, which close at three o'clock, I can not understand B1 girls where they are going to this time

Have you never left your home at 3am in the morning to go to the after parties or just to go hang out with a female or with friends?

Understand that young people have no set time to go out and do anything whether it is night, day or early morning.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

There we are ... Instead of looking at nice girls having fun ... we'll have Pathetic Lola's fake dancing !    Bravo Lola ! 

I don't understand,,,,how does someone "Fake Dance"?

I need to know so the next time I go out to the club,, I will make sure that I don't make the mistake of fake dancing.::) I wanna do the real Dance.:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Have you never left your home at 3am in the morning to go to the after parties or just to go hang out with a female or with friends?

Understand that young people have no set time to go out and do anything whether it is night, day or early morning.

Every night for two full months, no