Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

Nicole goes away, now I'm talking about the big night of sex with the boy, I did not understand, until two days ago Nicole was masturbating in hiding in bathroom , while last night showed us a half book of Kamasutra, I did not understand what was happening , I do not know who has put this rag, but it does go very well

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Goodnight guys....:sleepy:...Goodnight My Girl...You might be gone in the morning...:sad:

Take your heart medication Naga for a broken heart :biggrin: Nicole will return again, unless mama prohibited her returning, and from the looks of things I would mama was not to happy with her girl.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your post was 'Leaving do???' so I replied...She's packing...If you can read why did you ask the question...I'm confused..:huh:

It was a response to this:

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So is Nicole having her leaving do on the balcony...:dodgy:

I too wondered what "having her leaving do" mean, but I thought you ment the smoke with Lola was like a good bye action (a leaving "do"?).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

leaving do???

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your post was 'Leaving do???' so I replied...She's packing...If you can read why did you ask the question...I'm confused..:huh:

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I too wondered what "having her leaving do" mean, but I thought you ment the smoke with Lola was like a good bye action (a leaving "do"?).

Do is British slang (used informally) for party. Leaving do = leaving party. I went to Nicole's do last night = I went to Nicole's party last night.

• Like 3