Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, Doxie said:

Harley, This is real life, these girls are all potential or closet lesbians. You will see it some day.  I got to go, the UFOs are landing soon, and I don't want to miss them...:blush:

LOL Doxie,  enjoy the UFO landing!  I'm sure it will be 1,000 times more interesting than reading this forum!!  As for lesbians, yes I believe they are but only in private or UM or with a sheet covering up their hanky panky!!  As for seeing it someday. LOLOLOL not unless it happens and my friends send it to me, my days of RLC are way over no matter what I read or see in pics/vids.

Tell Nanu Nanu I said hello after they have landed :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

12:43  Sofie bate

Thanks phantom. thumbs.gif

And thank you Sofie! :heart:

Not sure if she's back to her old self, but at least she gets horny again, that's always a good sign. :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CowArt said:

Thanks phantom. thumbs.gif

And thank you Sofie! :heart:

Not sure if she's back to her old self, but at least she gets horny again, that's always a good sign. :biggrin:

I've just checked out Sofie's bate...It was great...Although she had panties on, which I think has something to do with her illness, she was uncovered...and so was her face..:biggrin::heart:

I wish she used her fingers more often, it's much more sensual...Thank you Sofie, and I hope you're on the mend...:heart: