Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Gallant and classy !

these girls are not my friends, not girlfriends and even relatives, what I say is just a fact, right now I understand that for now still none of you has become engaged to Vasilisa

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

these girls are not my friends, not girlfriends and even relatives, what I say is just a fact, right now I understand that for now still none of you has become engaged to Vasilisa

they're someone's friend ,girlfriend, daughter or relative. You ever hear of common courtesy???

• Like 5

Hello everyone happy to find you after two days of absence, my operation is well past, the doctor has removed a small piece of bone in my leg that rubbed on a nerve (very painful). Many medications have to take. But I hope to be objective on all my posts to come. Thanks to all those who posted the actions to watch in replay , B1 and B2 (Sofie in particular)  Thank you Sofie for it's new schedules , Lipstick, white shirt and black panty I loved and all this without a tent. :heart::heart:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone happy to find you after two days of absence, my operation is well past, the doctor has removed a small piece of bone in my leg that rubbed on a nerve (very painful). Many medications have to take. But I hope to be objective on all my posts to come. Thanks to all those who posted the actions to watch in replay , B1 and B2 (Sofie in particular)  Thank you Sofie for it's new schedules , Lipstick, white shirt and black panty I loved and all this without a tent. :heart::heart:

Evening Mart...Hopefully your leg will improve now...:biggrin:...Sofie's uncovered panty bate was very enjoyable today. She looked like she was feeling a bit better...Keep an eye on her for me tonight as I'm going out for a few beers soon...:biggrin:

8 minutes ago, martyen said:

Good to hear your operation went well, and welcome back.

If your posts don't make sense anymore, you can at least blame the medication now! :biggrin:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, martyen said:

welcome back Martyen
Good to hear you're operation went well 
::)

il y a 23 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Evening Mart ... Espérons que la jambe améliore maintenant ... :biggrin:... bate culotte découvert Sofie était aujourd'hui très agréable. Elle ressemblait à elle se sentait un peu mieux ... Gardez un œil sur elle pour moi ce soir que je vais pour quelques bières bientôt ...:biggrin:

il y a 22 minutes, CowArt a dit :

Bon à entendre votre opération est bien passé, et bienvenue.

Si vos messages ne font pas plus de sens, vous pouvez au moins blâmer le médicament maintenant! :biggrin:

il y a 20 minutes, Noldus a dit :

bienvenue retour Martyen
bon d'entendre que vous êtes la même opération se 
::)

Thank you to you three for your support, as you know I appreciate humor in all its forms, and people who have wit. Stay as you are.I do not forget some people I also appreciate (Bud, Timb, etc ...) :heart::biggrin:

• Like 1

sofie glad to see that you got the text or call to let you know that you could stop the faking of being sick  and I will say that is so you can go out for the night  and then you can go back to being sick tomorrow  just like two days ago :biggrin: