Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bud, trust me, if she has what she's been told she probably has, she's not very well...She isn't bed ridden but her condition has a variety of symptoms which can require some careful management...If you were slightly concerned instead of just dragging her down continually, and were interested, I'd shed more light on it...But I won't baffle you with science...Which bit of...THIS WAS MY JOB FOR 40 YEARS didn't you understand...Plus it's got fuck all to do with the other bloke she was with...

she was all smiles and happy when she got home tonight  up till she went out to her balcony and then when she came back in that's when she acted sick 

11 minutes ago, Frankster said:

I call fake. Nobody comes faster than Kristy.

How long did it take for her to cum? 10 seconds?

It was around 25 seconds! Seriously, no longer! And I thought Kristy was fast!

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

she was all smiles and happy when she got home tonight  up till she went out to her balcony and then when she came back in that's when she acted sick 

It's a bacterial infection of the gut. I'm sure she's on a course of antibiotics and other pills. My dad was fine some days and cramped up others and suffering from diarrhea on others. Her case is almost certainly more mild than his, so nothing about her behavior seems weird to me. But I'm not really sure why I'm bothering to engage you on this, since your only purpose seems to be finding a reason to talk shit about whatever girl you're currently obsessed with. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, timber said:

It's a bacterial infection of the gut. I'm sure she's on a course of antibiotics and other pills. My dad was fine some days and cramped up others and suffering from diarrhea on others. Her case is almost certainly more mild than his, so nothing about her behavior seems weird to me. But I'm not really sure why I'm bothering to engage you on this, since your only purpose seems to be finding a reason to talk shit about whatever girl you're currently obsessed with. 

She probably has a milder case of diarrhea, but some in here have a worse case of diarrhea of the mouth :dodgy:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, timber said:

It's not worth it Timb...:sick:

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It was around 25 seconds! Seriously, no longer! And I thought Kristy was fast!

It's not that hard to Rub Yourself give a couple of Moans, throw your head back with a smile and everyone will think it's an Orgasm.   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's not that hard to Rub Yourself give a couple of Moans, throw your head back with a smile and everyone will think it's an Orgasm.   :biggrin:

women have been doing that same thing for years, it is genetically bred into them from birth :biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It is the most intimate real life they have to offer, maybe RLC might recycle them for yet another stay, or just extend this current stay by another couple of months, or year