Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

5 hours ago, Frankster said:

You have to stop taking Harley seariously. As far as I have understood, he doesn't have a subrcription and can only see free cams, which there are zero of in B2. So it's just his conspiracy mind that takes over when he miss understand what he reads.

He didn't see Sofie last night, might never have seen her un-blurry at all, and everybody could see that she wasn't well.

It's best just to ignore him.

A person can still what's going on in B2 without having a Subscription.  Just watch the Thumbnails.

3 hours ago, John terry said:

I do not understand why rlc does not even include the name of Carolina, in practice she does the same thing as the other girls in the apartment

She's just a Visitor. So her stay is likely Temporary.  One of the Girls may need her to hold their hand on the Flight Home.

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She IS sick...FACT....

Just because it looks like it do not make it a fact. You will never know anything for sure. It could be just one more fake event (story) created to make this apartment feel less lifeless or do you think the 25 sec orgasm by anna last night was a fact?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Same here and I know it's insane to pay that amount every month. When you calculate the yearly amount it's staggering... 

That's why there is 19 Apartments. If you can't find something in one they expect Members to seek out the other Apartments. Now to figure the Mathematical part of it, RLC is Overcharging their Customers Severely.  They could actually Charge $29.95 a Month Plus toss in the Replay Feature for $10 a Month and still show a Large Profit on their Bottom Line.

High Prices = Greedy Shareholders

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's why there is 19 Apartments. If you can't find something in one they expect Members to seek out the other Apartments. Now to figure the Mathematical part of it, RLC is Overcharging their Customers Severely.  They could actually Charge $29.95 a Month Plus toss in the Replay Feature for $10 a Month and still show a Large Profit on their Bottom Line.

High Prices = Greedy Shareholders

And to top it You " CamCaps"   let them dictate  to you as an independent forum :huh::dodgy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

Do u think T&R will do something different to prove themselves later on? 

Dont u think in b1 and 2, girls pretty much set the tone in the first 10 days or so...and then there is hardly any deviation...there can be changes like reduction in shyness...or girl getting more friendly with other tenants...but never a change of approach as such...(ofcourse exclude the beardo nights)

i do not-and Jessica was a good example how she progressed into a sexual being in her last couple of weeks after the encounter with Russ massage.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

All she's done is have a fucking shower!! She's been in bed all day because she's felt like shit and understandably wants to freshen up. Now I won't harp on about her probable condition, if the diagnosis was correct, because we talked about it last night. She has symptoms which she needs to manage and I hope she has the right treatment now, but it doesn't mean her life right now needs to come to a grinding halt, and she has to stay in bed all day or even go home!, as was suggested...If she feels like seeing Max tonight, why shouldn't she...

Certainly, he was very nice last night, I think that Sofie will offer him a dinner, you are always thinking badly

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

i do not-and Jessica was a good example how she progressed into a sexual being in her last couple of weeks after the encounter with Russ massage.

Yes, Jessica changed very much, so has Sofie!

• Like 1