Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

20 minutes ago, Zinc said:

I believe RLC's main revenue are new members rather than too much of recurring revenue from existing members... although they realized a cpl of yrs back that they cannot just sit on their initial achievement and expect all members to be like their 'loyal' members...paying subscription thru all bullshit...hence they kept on bringing b1,2 and that venessa apartments..somehow they just dont know how to handle these apartments...

now their strategy seems to be to make the girls randomly do something atleast once a month, something that looks like fun (apparently)...just to seduce new members...etc short term benefits i say...

You are right, but always better to see something fake in b2 that you see coming out for the once again b1 girls

3 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

StnCld, you write like a lawyer - maybe you are? Why don´t you say in very plain words, where the RLC videos can be uploaded. I say videos because I don´t care that much about pictures. Looking at the contents of the CC Forum, we can see that the other voyeur sites have pretty much conquered the CC site, and that means also that RLC is losing market share, due to its restrictive policies. That´s a shame, I think RLC is the best.

It is a shame that RLC operates the way they do when they Aggressively Bite the Hand that Feeds them. Any Content Posted here should be a Welcoming Sign of Free Advertisement for them but they apparently don't see it that way.  The Other Voyeur Sites VHTV, VV ad Camarads like all the Free Advertising they can get as they will Reap the Benefits of the Voyeur Market.

RLC if they keep up their Aggressive ways it will sooner or later come back to Haunt them.

Check Your PM.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

New apartment alert - Eva and Sam

...and new girl in K&K

They revived where Dasha once stayed.    I guess I have some work to do for a few minutes.  I'll go and Add the Apartment Board.   :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

...and new girl in K&K

all three are missing :biggrin:... i hope kaley is not that sister of kami...the one on the sofa right now... (i think they are sisters)

Is there a moderator around who can ensure this thread stays on topic? It's supposed to be in the Girls on Vacation section. Discussions about RLC and how they make money and operate is more suited elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

...and new girl in K&K

They could at least have had more creativity than a name on K. Just remember to put those "&" in there when refering to it, don't put 3 K in a row...

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

all three are missing :biggrin:... i hope kaley is not that sister of kami...the one on the sofa right now... (i think they are sisters)

Could be here. Lik it was with Heidi, she also were a frequent visitor. And if it is Kayle, she seems to be pantie less, just as Kamila are.