Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Yes, I understand this and I agree, but I do not like girls are always out, but how many times did the kids get home? More than once, have you ever seen sex with them? You have always refused, example with Sofie and the guy yesterday. I'm trying to make him understand that he would not change anything, mock fake performances will be done. you know?

Yes I know and that is because RLC has allowed and continues to allow it to happen by casting repeats that seem to run their own show or RLC has them working outside the apartment as well.  It's not all about photoshoots with what these girls do outside the apartment.  I quit subscribing months ago because I seen the path RLC was taking and it hasn't changed!!!

I need to finish getting caught up before this storm makes landfall.   Hope everybody has a great weekend but I will probably be without power and that's why I am trying to get caught up now so I don't have a bunch of pages to get caught up on later.  Take care all and I hope to see you when I can!!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes I know and that is because RLC has allowed and continues to allow it to happen by casting repeats that seem to run their own show or RLC has them working outside the apartment as well.  It's not all about photoshoots with what these girls do outside the apartment.  I quit subscribing months ago because I seen the path RLC was taking and it hasn't changed!!!

I need to finish getting caught up before this storm makes landfall.   Hope everybody has a great weekend but I will probably be without power and that's why I am trying to get caught up now so I don't have a bunch of pages to get caught up on later.  Take care all and I hope to see you when I can!!

I see the Storm is upgraded to Category 3.         Stay Safe.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

Do you know how the voyeur works? you just look, do not decide when, how and what do you expect the right time, this is voyeur

voyeur doesnt work when the people know they are being watched. :) RLC is  not voyeur. 
Real Voyeur will be illegal to show ... 
they are actors who know they are being watched/ 

4 minutes ago, meran said:

Il voyeur non funziona quando la gente sa che stanno guardando. :) RLC non è voyeur. 
Real Voyeur sarà illegale da mostrare ... 
sono attori che sanno di essere guardati / 

I do, but RLC wants to make it go for voyeur, if you look good, girls have to pretend that there are no cameras, so we can not complain about what they are doing, whether it's fake or whether they are out all the time

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I do, but RLC wants to make it go for voyeur, if you look good, girls have to pretend that there are no cameras, so we can not complain about what they are doing, whether it's fake or whether they are out all the time

You sir deserve a loyalty ward