Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

5 minutes ago, kase said:

last time yhere were men in B1they were when lola stayed in B1 the first he had sex with polya and he also tried to have sex with lola also then other man showed all the girls pussy to him was on visiting us girls 

wrong :

Helen brought a man twice.

Gina also brought his boyfriend  twice

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i am not badmouthing any of these girls and Helen was my favourite but this new agency does not seem to have the highests requirements about beauty or great body

Helen was great or no great but left the apartments to work as dancer and stayed in Barcelona  so I guess RLC was not paying enough or what ever it was. was not enough for her. 

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i give my opnion :

• Helen was a great performer.
  • Vasilisa is a "normal" girl and she is not shy but she is not there to provide "shows".  I appreciate that.
  • Regina and Sher are not shy and are "good" girls. Just Give them each their room, kick out Polya and request them to be more present in the apartment and they will be perfects
  •  Violetta : Ok she  did not fit RLC project

B1 (This place look like a party, with all this christmas light, ballons, ... but without the people actually having fun for real):  

As much i like the idea that every girl has her own room, I simply do not see an apartment were Regina and Sher occupancy 2/3 of  the space. Both do not have the personality or the look to make it. Most important, however, is that both do not want to be in the apartment anyway.

Polya, had a very nice first stay, but screwed up this time. I hope she will leave this week. Definite.

Currently, only Tereza has potential. She may would profit from a cast that is more her level. I would also like the idea of a complete restart for B1. So maybe, she could move over to B2 instead?

B2:

I guess, Lola, Anna and Carol will leave soon. Let see.

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

I sent an email to RLC asking why they no longer send updates emails, he said that at the end of this month they will send the newsletter, so maybe they could change anything

The Newsletters were useless. By the time they send the Newsletters out most already know what the changes that have been made.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

WOW Sergio, you are just back from banishment and your welcome message is already  shitty message  against the forum rules

I say what most people think, then I commented on the empty beds of the apartments, as the rules say