Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

I just read through the last 20 pages or so and don't understand the negative attitude and bad mouthing towards these girls by some of you. All I saw was some lovely young women having fun. Nothing sinister or bad happened. I don't know about you but as a guy I have spent most my adult life encouraging this kind of behavior. So be safe and rock on ladies rock on!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, spider51 said:

Ho appena letto le ultime 20 pagine o no e non capisco l'atteggiamento negativo e il cattivo boccone verso queste ragazze da parte di alcuni di voi. Tutto quello che ho visto sono state alcune divertenti giovani donne. Non è successo niente di sinistro o di male. Non so di te, ma come un ragazzo che ho trascorso la maggior parte della mia vita adulta incoraggiando questo tipo di comportamento. Così essere sicuri e rock sulle signore rock on !!

Of the wrong thing is that I'm never in the house if not to eat and sleep when I'm in the house what little they do under the blankets and in places where there are no cameras, cover the cameras and make use of drugs

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, spider51 said:

I just read through the last 20 pages or so and don't understand the negative attitude and bad mouthing towards these girls by some of you. All I saw was some lovely young women having fun. Nothing sinister or bad happened. I don't know about you but as a guy I have spent most my adult life encouraging this kind of behavior. So be safe and rock on ladies rock on!!

read who was complaining. A bunch of 5 guys. Always the same ::)

• Like 3