Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i don't need because you aren't the only person who can understand what happened here 

and i am the person who knows the four girls went in vacation without understand any word in this apartment, so ....

Good of you, but change the rules and make the world a better place, as they say in the US.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Good of you, but change the rules and make the world a better place, as they say in the US.

I agree with you Beldonn1, I have been trying to get them to change the rules damn near ever since I came to this forum.  I believe that whatever is said, as long as it is said inside the apartments, you can post that on this forum.  What they don't want (which I think is ridiculous) is for you to post stuff they might say on their social media which is public information brought to you by the world wide web.  If their accounts are not private then they don't give a crap who knows what or who reads what about them.  I actually think they get some kind of kick out of it personally.

The rules on this forum are in desperate need of change!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

i am sorry for you if you don't see the difference between inside and outside  

I'm sorry if you don't understand boring and a waste of time.Which is what this thread is becoming because there is nothing in the apartment worth talking about.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with you Beldonn1, I have been trying to get them to change the rules damn near ever since I came to this forum.  I believe that whatever is said, as long as it is said inside the apartments, you can post that on this forum.  What they don't want (which I think is ridiculous) is for you to post stuff they might say on their social media which is public information brought to you by the world wide web.  If their accounts are not private then they don't give a crap who knows what or who reads what about them.  I actually think they get some kind of kick out of it personally.

They won't change the rules because they are scared shitless of RLC management.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm sorry if you don't understand boring and a waste of time.Which is what this thread is becoming because there is nothing in the apartment worth talking about.

I do not agree, it's just that you are too lazy to make efforts, how they do in other subjects tell me, because they do it very well

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I do not agree, it's just that you are too lazy to make efforts, how they do in other subjects tell me, because they do it very well

What the hell does that mean?What am I suppose to do,make a big deal out of the color of the girls underwear? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What the hell does that mean?What am I suppose to do,make a big deal out of the color of the girls underwear? 

it isnt just for you, don't take personnaly

like i said, why it's working in other thread and don't with you and beldon? 

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

WELL SAID,  Y0U'RE DAM'N RIGHT.  THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1