Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because in the other apartments the tenants actually live their lives inside the apartment.

It's not possible to be as stubborn, there are rules that have been established, it's still not complicated to follow them, is that in the street you allow yourself to go against the law because you Considers that it does not adapt to your point of view
I do not think for my part or I would like to see you tell the police officer that the law he is applying is crap
Considering that it is the same thing, there are currently 4 girls living in the apartment and the only thing you happen to talk about is the only one who went on holiday, you do not feel like he There is a problem by chance
You are worse than kids, because they at least know how to listen to adults

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Anyone that thinks this apartment is enjoyable without translations or info from their social media accounts must have a very boring life.

No you are the only one and the worst is that you are near to believe anything

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

It's not possible to be as stubborn, there are rules that have been established, it's still not complicated to follow them, is that in the street you allow yourself to go against the law because you Considers that it does not adapt to your point of view
I do not think for my part or I would like to see you tell the police officer that the law he is applying is crap
Considering that it is the same thing, there are currently 4 girls living in the apartment and the only thing you happen to talk about is the only one who went on holiday, you do not feel like he There is a problem by chance
You are worse than kids, because they at least know how to listen to adults

I am obeying the rules.I'm just stating that I don't believe the current rules are best for this thread.And you are a bit authoritarian in  your holier than thou attitude.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, turkey said:

Heidi , packing all her stuff , end of her stay ??

It looks like that, but she is also putting her things on Kristy's balcony, so she is leaving for a while, freeing the room for someone else.

Other news, Kami will play with a wig in the Bolshoi ballet ( a video I gather), no more any haircut. End for now of the hair drama which lasted since the end of june. They drank to this decision last night, Kami didn't go to sleep before 6:30 AM, over excited. She feels good, eventually, but all was her fault, her own show... Yula was pleased also, on the phone this morning.

They seem to be going to a party tonight.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Except that it is the only one that does not hide compared to the cameras, especially during scenes of masturbation and sex

Kami nor Kristy never hide when they have sex with a boy, Kami did also some wax peeling legs wide apart in front of the cam. But Heidi has certainly helped Kami and Kristy sometimes, so it is not all bad. And sex is only a part of the show, the rest of it is more interesting , it is their life...

• Like 1