Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

2 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami nor Kristy never hide when they have sex with a boy, Kami did also some wax peeling legs wide apart in front of the cam. But Heidi has certainly helped Kami and Kristy sometimes, so it is not all bad. And sex is only a part of the show, the rest of it is more interesting , it is their life...

yes i know 

she help a lot kristy for understand and speak english, ;-) 

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami nor Kristy never hide when they have sex with a boy, Kami did also some wax peeling legs wide apart in front of the cam. But Heidi has certainly helped Kami and Kristy sometimes, so it is not all bad. And sex is only a part of the show, the rest of it is more interesting , it is their life...

I agree that sex is only part of it but Heidi and Flippers sex session will go down as one of the epic RLC nights, IMO...:biggrin:

• Like 2

To me Heidi seemed to be nice and didn't bother anyone. Her and Kam never really bonded I guess. Heidi never seemed to fit and I never understood why she was brought in. I can only surmise the reason of Kam and Kristy being gone so much the apt was empty a lot. The irony was she was gone just as much.  Happy trails to her she is a beautiful woman no doubt.

If Heidi leaves, it is sad, I really like her More true, real and genuine than any other girl in the girls apartments on RLC. She has given us alot of good moments, shown real intimace, no fake tease then hide, like many others. She is a great woman, good looking, smart, nice and very kind.

I really like Heidi! If she leaves, it is so sad I'm almost attempted to post emojis and big coloured letters,y like this:

HEIDI :cry:

• Like 2

Kamila, Kristy & Yula - Diese "Wohnung" ist zu einem Trümmerhaufen verkommen.
Was war hier mal los, Partys mit den "Engeln", nichts als langweile ist geblieben.
Lustlose Mädchen die Handy spielend in ihren Betten liegen muss man nicht sehen.

Aber scheinbar ist das, was eine Vielzahl von Schnarchnasen die tägliche Befriedigung gibt. 

Google übersetzt

Kamila, Kristy & Yula - This "apartment" has become a rubble heap.
What was going on here, parties with the "angels", nothing but boredom remained.
Funny girls playing the mobile phone lying in their beds do not have to look.

But seemingly, what is a variety of snarchnas is the daily gratification.

Google translates

• Like 1

Yes, if you don't understand any russian and don"t know what is going on, it can be seen as boring. But it is not at all, hundred of things happen.

Moritzmax, life can be boring. These girls are not supposed to give parties every day, to fuck all the time. You have B1 and B2 for that. This is the reallife, or almost, of a fashion model (Kami),a pole dancer (Kristy) and a make-up girl (Kristy). Not more, not less. Sorry for you.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, if you don't understand any russian and don"t know what is going on, it can be seen as boring. But it is not at all, hundred of things happen.

Moritzmax, life can be boring. These girls are not supposed to give parties every day, to fuck all the time. You have B1 and B2 for that. This is the reallife, or almost, of a fashion model (Kami),a pole dancer (Kristy) and a make-up girl (Kristy). Not more, not less. Sorry for you.

heidi for make up girl ;-)

51 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Klar, Kamila ist ein Fotomodel für  Kaufhauskataloge, kann man bei uns im "OTTO-Katalog" sehen :-) aber was hat das mit ficken zu tun ? 
Scheinbar ist das, worauf die Sofa "Höschengucker" insgeheim warten !
Das Leben ist bestimmt nicht "ewig Handy" zu spielen und den "Arsch" nicht hoch zu bekommen dafür muss man kein Russisch verstehen !
Kamila und Yute machen den Eindruck, das Geld nehmen wir, aber ansonsten können uns die "Deppen" den Buckel runter rutechen ! 
Aber jeder Geschmack ist unterschiedlich, auch muss es schlechten Geschmack geben, eben Kamila & Co. !

Google

Sure, Kamila is a model for department store catalogs, you can see in the "OTTO catalog" :-) but what has to do with fucking?
Apparently, what the sofa "panty-guards" are waiting for!
Life is definitely not "ever mobile phone" to play and the "ass" not high to get for it one does not understand Russian!
Kamila and Yute make the impression, we take the money, but otherwise the "dips" can hump the hump!
But every taste is different, also there must be bad taste, just Kamila & Co.!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I agree on Heidi, she is just livinvg her life, it will sometimes be abit boring, but sometimes very good! I really like her.

K&K shows some nudity whenever they visit, but mainly live their lifes elsewhere. Kristy is not that bad, but even the hamster is more exiting than Kammi

• Like 3

On 8/4/2017 at 4:07 PM, Beldonn1 said:

No they never hide, they just keep their underwear on and fuck through the sides................LOL  !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23.19 Doorbell. Kamila runs to put some shorts on and then moves to the door. A man's voice can be heard, Kamila talks to him through the door, Yula comes to the door, the man continues talking. He sounds the doorbell again but the girls do not open. A clicking sound can be heard as though they add another lock or two. Kamila and Yula return to the sofa laughing.