Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

And yet, VH confirmed that this place is getting views. Maybe not from us, but from the masses out there. It proved that there is a VH audience for do nothings. Personally, I think VH needs to maintain their brand and ditch the RLC style apts. that don't live up to the VH standard of fun. 

this apt can't even be compared to rlc. at least most rlc apts have some sex even if it's only in the pay rooms. this is like dasha & demid's kitchen cam. 90% of the time no one is there. the other 10% they do nothing. the only sex they had in that kitchen was when layne & mika were guests & fucked on the kitchen couch!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i can't believe they get viewers... timeline i always almost flat ; when they showering : flat ;  when they bathing : flat ; when they sleep : obvious flat... results: -------------------------- flat

Excellent point, of the graph represents views, then something is amiss. Perhaps, it's not true that they are getting views, but why would VH lie about it?

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And yet, VH confirmed that this place is getting views. Maybe not from us, but from the masses out there. It proved that there is a VH audience for do nothings. Personally, I think VH needs to maintain their brand and ditch the RLC style apts. that don't live up to the VH standard of fun. 

vision of what? I click on this place for the room cam. Dead ? I'm leaving. Tv or sound on, noise? I'm going to the kitchen. Following one of the rooms (random), we fatally have:
A) empty beds
B) someone the four sleeping

I click and I leave. I do not heat 5 minutes (or 3 depending on the buffer).

Who else here keeps more than 20 minutes or 10 watching something?

Right now (02:12 p.m.) two bodies left in the room. Looking at your own navels and cell phones.
I'll look at more of what? .:huh:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Excellent point, of the graph represents views, then something is amiss. Perhaps, it's not true that they are getting views, but why would VH lie about it?

Very hard to believe that 'is house it's having good views numbers,Basicaly because there are nothing to see,this time I believe more on what i see then in VH,remember they also said..this residents will have fun parties,recieve friends etc..did you seen any partie or any friends?Zero.Why would people watch an empty house,or they doing nothing and go to bed to sleep at 22:00.For me the place it's still online for one reason..it's an Jeka house.Thats why no new cams were put,residents can act as they do,if was for exemple some residents of the anterior big house and they were An week doing nothing then Probrably they would recieve a warning to be more active or leave the project.

• Like 1

il y a 10 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Je sais je sais! Il doit y avoir quelque chose qui se passe ici que nous ne pouvons pas voir ou comprendre. Il n'y a aucun moyen VH est jeter de l'argent sur eux. 

Hello everyone may be that Jeka has a clause on her contract with Vh and that prevents Vh from acting. Jeka is an intelligent person and I believe he is able to negotiate some sort of independent contract and Vh does not have the last word. what is on, people do not look at this apartment. Whatever the region of the globe or have looked at this apartment there is no activity. The timeline is a proof but also the commentaries. I posted myself two negative messages but justified as there most forum, no reasons to keep this apartment open. Jeka is the puppeteer, Vh the puppet, and we are the public who pay. Thank you Jeka. I specify that it is my opinion and that I do not oblige people to share it . But I do not see any other hypothesis

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone may be that Jeka has a clause on her contract with Vh and that prevents Vh from acting. Jeka is an intelligent person and I believe he is able to negotiate some sort of independent contract and Vh does not have the last word. what is on, people do not look at this apartment. Whatever the region of the globe or have looked at this apartment there is no activity. The timeline is a proof but also the commentaries. I posted myself two negative messages but justified as there most forum, no reasons to keep this apartment open. Jeka is the puppeteer, Vh the puppet, and we are the public who pay. Thank you Jeka. I specify that it is my opinion and that I do not oblige people to share it . But I do not see any other hypothesis

Hello @martyen, it's possible but i don't think VH team is so stupid to accept clauses who give them disadvantages... just understand who pay the apt rent 

il y a 4 minutes, Rhdem a dit :

il est possible, mais je ne pense pas que l'équipe VH est si stupide d'accepter des clauses qui leur donnent des inconvénients ... comprendre à qui paient le loyer apt 

I also think Vh is not stupid, but sometimes a compromise makes you look stupid while you have a solution. Maybe Vh has an obligation to have open apartments, good or bad. If Jeka is the owner of this apartment it is better for him to keep it open for a better future I think that Jeka pays for the broadcast to Vh, but that Vh pays Jeka for the material (cams, apartments, tenants) and that Jeka pays the tenants. Sorry for my explanation to the re reading seems confused but in any case these tenants certainly have a good reason for doing so

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Sorry for my explanation to the re reading seems confused but in any case these tenants certainly have a good reason for doing so

don't worry about it,  all you wrote is possible and i agree when you say : "these tenants certainly have a good reason for doing so", cause in "normal conditions" they would be kicked off from the apartment