Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

And remember some sex isn't by far the only thing wrong in this place,they are out most of time,they are constantly hidding etc.Tonight it was an small step in right direction(altought very very staged)now lets see if it's continues and the other major things also change.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Have the feeling all the sex gona be on the dam Batube..I think the most important fact we can take of this is..they were three days without doing an single thing..today they know the apartment would be closed by end of month..would they ever do something if no one complained and they didn't know about the end of month..based on what i see they only did this because what happened and they would continue playing and "joking" with us.

If you want to joke, see what's right in this moment in Sandra and Serge:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And remember some sex isn't by far the only thing wrong in this place,they are out most of time,they are constantly hidding etc.Tonight it was an small step in right direction(altought very very staged)now lets see if it's continues and the other major things also change.

Good ! True to my common sense position, it is true that Jeka introduced the site to girls only today.
They were interested in archives at best times and especially what I could observe casahot.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Good ! True to my common sense position, it is true that Jeka introduced the site to girls only today.
They were interested in archives at best times and especially what I could observe casahot.

Again!
Finish what you get or do not even start.
Now these words have the effect of a boomerang.

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

They had intercourse with penetration. I also think they were told to step up their game and this is the result. It was hot and sexy which is what I like.

It's being ok,now they did to get out dark wc and bathtub and  continue in bed..then i will say..house it's starting to be slowly in right track.

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Again!
Finish what you get or do not even start.
Now these words have the effect of a boomerang.

Welcome to the VH project, Gary and Dora.
Let's see now how they will come out without blankets.
Cheering here for you for taking the first step ahead of the others in this apartment.

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

I'm hoping that once they shut down SSA tomorrow. Jeka takes the cameras and moves 2 to the hallways  one to the bathroom, one  or two to the living room and one to the kitchen and one to a balcony if they have one 

It's hard to believe but that would be great indeed.Think some of the blind spots were left that way on porpose.Also thing VH already said other couple would be moving to that house..so don't know if they don't keep the cams like they are.