Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

il y a 2 minutes, laurent1535 a dit :

Now that they are together again, they swell balloons. And are happy.:shy:

I wonder if Nina is going to take them out on a delivery, or are they preparing for a party.  Strange at this time of night 23:40 their time.  There are a lot of ballons.

About 15 - 20 minuntes ago, Kira took a long hard look at camera 4, must have been for 6 -7 seconds, I don't think she likes being under their scrutiny right now.

Another poor Nina's artistic game ... the very anticipated return of Kira was turned into another dump, and the phone and the tablet were Nina's favorite toys in the bedroom ... It's time for a change in this apartment ...

Il y a 2 heures, le5b05 a dit :

I wonder if Nina is going to take them out on a delivery, or are they preparing for a party.  Strange at this time of night 23:40 their time.  There are a lot of ballons.

About 15 - 20 minuntes ago, Kira took a long hard look at camera 4, must have been for 6 -7 seconds, I don't think she likes being under their scrutiny right now.

I think it's soon Nina's birthday, maybe it's the beginning of the preparations.

Or maybe something else? :huh:

il y a 45 minutes, alokin a dit :
Another poor Nina's artistic game ... the very anticipated return of Kira was turned into another dump, and the phone and the tablet were Nina's favorite toys in the bedroom ... It's time for a change in this apartment ...

Yes I can understand your frustration at the lack of sexual action, but to be fair they were both very, very tired.  Kira from her journey and Nina from her "all night party" or whatever.  Then they had to catch up on some work, cloning sims and printing contracts it seems.  Bathtime was just a soak and a chat, again disapointing for some, but there were some tender moments.  Once into bed Nina fell into the same old routine, preferring the ipad and phone to Kira.  Which is a shame.

To be honest, if it was me I would not be able to keep my hands off Kira, and she could do whatever she wanted with me and I would not resist one little bit...

Nina is made of colder stuff.  First and foremost it has to be what she wants, her needs come first, and if she's too tired, then that's it.  I, like veryone else was hoping for a much warmer homecoming.  Though the main fact is Kira came home.  Let us see what tomorrow brings.

I don't understand this obsession with phones and ipads either. Why would you bury yourself in a phone constantly when you have human company, it's so anti-social. It sends the message that they're boring you.

It's not just Nina though, you can see it in other apartments too. Most notably, Julia and Eric, those two are the definition of anti-social. They barely talk, both glued to their phones or, in Eric's case, glued to the computer.

Speaking as a single guy I cannot understand why these people would choose an innate object over the warmth of human contact, seriously baffles me.

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

Yes I can understand your frustration at the lack of sexual action, but to be fair

To be fair, yes there are valid excuses, but I don't think @alokin was expressing a frustration of only this particular night, but more of a general developement in this apartment.

21 hours ago, le5b05 said:

As has been mentioned on here before, it is plain and simple blind LOVE :heart: that Kira has for Nina.  She adores her and worships the ground she walks on.  You can see it in her eyes, those beautiful deep eyes, in her body language and most of all in the soft and gentle caresses that she gives to Nina at every opportunity.  To the massaging of Nina's back most mornings, because of that terribly flimsy bed and mattress they have to sleep on, which is crippling both of them.  Nina has the personallity that everyone around her loves, she is the centre of attention and knows this.  Kira it seems will forgive her for everything just so long as she is thrown a crumb of affection now and again.  Despite the constant rejections she recieves, to the playing second fiddle to NIna's phone she will always go back for more.  That is until now.  The cracks were there, and Kira has gone away for this vacation.  Like you say "damned if you would put up with it".  Now it seems no longer will Kira. 

The problem is and always will be the amount of Love:heart: that Kira has for Nina, it is irrational and at times overwhelming for her, but she just cannot help herself.  I suspect that there are a few on here who know exactly how that feels...

hey as long as it works for them just because I say I would not put up with it does not mean crap but hey its their life after all

il y a une heure, ed2 a dit :

To be fair, yes there are valid excuses, but I don't think @alokin was expressing a frustration of only this particular night, but more of a general developement in this apartment.

Yes you are right, I totally understand.  In my opinion I think their days are numbered on RLC any way.  The end of the year will probably see someone else settled in the apartment.

• Like 1

Now I know why they went straight to sleep at 02:00.   Because at 04:00 they are getting out of bed.  Kira has to dress Nina in PJ's to get her out of bed, which is rather sweet, but boy that girl is lazy.  A quick breakfast and then dressed, Nina in a very tight and fetching black lycra catsuit., Mmmm. purr purr.  Kira in old dungarees and a top.  They take the big suitcase out of the closet into the hallway.  Then put their coats on and away, only for Nina to return with some things about 10 minutes later.  She then packs the big suitcase with the masks from the balloons, the paperwork they printed earlier and some of the things she just brought up.  Then from the kitchen she gets the artwork she and DE made the other night, and puts that in too.  Maybe they are going on a protest march or more than likely to an exhibition.  Of she goes, no sign of Kira.

30 minutes later 05 :45 and Nina is back again with Doe Eyes in tow, both carrying coffees and DE is looking very smart and wearing a skirt.  Still no sign of Kira.  10 minutes of drinking coffee and they are off again.

So somewhat different behaviour, rather intriguing don't you think?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

It's not just tonight ... Just the night after Nina's separation, thirty minutes after the arrival of Kira, she's back in the role of a cold egoist ... Kira  asks the intimacy of the icy singer ... from 15.06 .17 this bedroom is the most boring in the RLC