Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

There was no argument. Laughing and finishing a glass of champagne, then running around giggling trying to open a new bottle in time. Then at 10 seconds till, new cork popped, She blew up found a page in a book and ripped it up throwing the pieces at doe eyes

1 minute ago, DaddyBear said:

There was no argument. Laughing and finishing a glass of champagne, then running around giggling trying to open a new bottle in time. Then at 10 seconds till, new cork popped, She blew up found a page in a book and ripped it up throwing the pieces at doe eyes

I don't believe it was a page in the book. Those are papers with wishes. You burn them and drink them (...) It is a tradition over there. https://www.redtedart.com/new-years-eve-traditions-burning-wishes-grandpa-frost-russia/

I dont know what the fight was about as i did not see anything but nina was so pissed off just as midnight come . as i said i think maybe kira and nina had a fight and kira waked out and did nott come back by midnight ! and that why she flipped I i womnder if this new girl DE if kira has the hots for her and would like to be her new carpet cleaner ? and that is what causing all the tension lately this is just a thought going on because people saying they been fighting a lot lately mind you Nina is a bit crazy and highly strung I think she's got issues have wait and see......... as i said maybe nina went to out and found some other ladys capert in need of a good clening tonight who knows 

4 minutes ago, DaddyBear said:

no I mean earlier on in the night there is three champagne glasses on the table so wondering if it was a fight a few hours ago

3 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

I don't believe it was a page in the book. Those are papers with wishes. You burn them and drink them (...) It is a tradition over there. https://www.redtedart.com/new-years-eve-traditions-burning-wishes-grandpa-frost-russia/

but that doesn't explain her throwing the papers and then screaming and yelling

2 minutes ago, DaddyBear said:

True, and correct me, but I thought this girl was the same girl that always lived with them, just a new hair color

nina light hair  has alway been there well im new here as well the other girl DE dark hair  i think she is is new satying there the past month or more  

7 minutes ago, akriana said:

What happened? Why did Nina and Doe Eyes argue?  Nina looks very nervous. 

nina and doe eyes as you call her did not fight i think kira and nina had a fight earlierr tonight and kira left and did not return by midnight  and nina is pissed  off   :angry::sad: and doe eyes is keeping out of her way ! i think kir a is cleaning carpet somewhere else maybe  tonight ::)  mmmmm clening carpet :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

Nina and de the other girl are having a disagreement now I reckon Nina blames her i think she thinks she has they  hots for each other its strange she is not fighting with  her yelling at he now 

i think kira would be beter off with the new girls more stable and not crazy and not as paranoid like Nina ..but who know i dont know Russian they have calmed down now