Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

28 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Both of you get over to flame wars and settle this, or both of you will feel the Hammer. You both know the rules.

After falsifying my comment , Rita's husband showed obvious disrespect to the people in the forum . I have not insulted anybody , I respect everyone's opinion and do not accept personal attacks and insults .  I hope your decision is fair  !

4 minutes ago, alokin said:

After falsifying my comment , Rita's husband showed obvious disrespect to the people in the forum . I have not insulted anybody , I respect everyone's opinion and do not accept personal attacks and insults .  I hope your decision is fair  !

Rule5) applies to both of you here, and now 3 Mods have issued warnings. there will be no more warnings !

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC, Camarads, VHTV, And VV Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language. Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Baker48 said:

Did anyone else notice that about 15 mins ago their names had been pulled from the listing?  Lasted about 5 minutes and now they are back.  Whew.  Would hate to see them go!Did anyone else notice that their na

Beside the Title to the Right of the word Couples there is a Toggle Button to expand the list.  RLC made some changes o the Interface of their page. Once you click the Toggle Button all the Apartments will appear. It only shows the Active Apartments when you have RLC Site up.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Baker48 said:

Ah ha.  Thanks for the info.  Always something changing.  somewhat hard to keep up.  Only been around 3,4,? years.  Think I’d catch on by now

Had me confused at first. When I start my day I always check the Apartments to see if anything new has been added or if something is removed. Then I seen 13 Apartments in the Couples and I thought 4 Apartments for the Archives then I seen a couple come back into view. Then I noticed the Toggle Button. Once I clicked it there was 17 Apartments in Couples.  They are always changing stuff. It would be nice if they put it in their Newsletter that a change to the Pages Interface was going to happen. But RLC always likes leaving people in the Dark and let them figure it for themselves.