Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

43 minutes ago, akriana said:

Are they still together? I don't ask for bad intentions. But they act as if they were strangers to each other or as if they were roommates. This is weird.

When Nina and Kira have (again) an argument, it is more often than not a curious event. Or Nina shouts relentlessly at a silent Kira. Or it is the silent treatment both ways.

Their connection is more and more like a bargain ... yet the apartment connects them very strongly ... the other one is more like a theater with weak actors ... Cloaking and constantly watching what they are talking to in front of the cameras ... I'm such a real life I do not want to watch ... And yes and sex in this apartment is a mirage ...

1 hour ago, Friese60 said:

Für mich ist Nina nur ein faules, langweiliges Weib. Weiß nicht was da süß u. sexy ist? Tut nichts für das zusammenleben in der Wohnung. Hat sie schon mal jemand länger als 5 min ohne ihr Smartphon gesehen? :dodgy:

1 hour ago, Friese60 said:

Meine Natürlich sie tut nichts für das zusammen Leben in der Wohnung. Lässt sich nur von Kira Bedienen.

Chill out!::)

I just wrote that I like her style that I think is sexy. I admit she is a pretty self-centered woman  and that's why I did not like her.  In my opinion, she just got tired of this relationship  so for her the phone is more interesting than Kira.

But this is just my opinion !