Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

12 hours ago, alokin said:

Barry I do not find your opinion that does not discuss the opinions of the other writers in the forum ... Why do not you keep silent I did not want your opinion once again I tell you ... An incredibly unruly forum member ...

oh no! people discussing opinions! on an internet forum! whatever next? what is the world coming to?

Yes. It's all because her non traditional relathionship. 

Yesterday girls have some talk about. Nina talk that can't see this. And tell that mother Kira's and Kira must go to psychology room in LGBT organization. 

After they have many kisses and hugs and after maybe they go to the shop, cause they return with bags. 

I hope that all will be ok in their relathionship. 

and I don't wanna lost their in rlc cause I can see only this girls! 

And I really love them! 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Roksis said:

Yes. It's all because her non traditional relathionship. 

Yesterday girls have some talk about. Nina talk that can't see this. And tell that mother Kira's and Kira must go to psychology room in LGBT organization. 

After they have many kisses and hugs and after maybe they go to the shop, cause they return with bags. 

I hope that all will be ok in their relathionship. 

and I don't wanna lost their in rlc cause I can see only this girls! 

And I really love them! 

Thank you Roksis.  :)

Unfortunately, if this is true and the parents will not accept this then this can ruin their relationship. I'm talking about experience.

• Upvote 1

Bonjour tout le monde,

J'écris en Français, désolé.

C'est peut-être aussi parce qu'elles veulent aller ailleurs. Vivre en Russie, en étant lesbiennes est très difficile. Je sais que j'avait vu dans un post précédant qu'elles avaient fait des papiers pour aller s'installer en Europe, au Danemark, je crois.

Il y à peut-être aussi de la pression de la famille de Kira.

Laurent

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Laurent1750 said:

Bonjour tout le monde,

J'écris en français, désolé.

C'est peut-être aussi parce qu'elles veulent aller ailleurs. Vivre en Russie, en étant lesbiennes est très difficile. Je sais que j'avait vu dans un post précédant qui avait fait des papiers pour aller s'installer en Europe, au Danemark, je crois.

Il y a peut-être aussi de la pression de la famille de Kira.

Laurent

bienvenue Laurent pour ton premier post

16 minutes ago, Laurent1750 said:

Bonjour tout le monde,

J'écris en Français, désolé.

C'est peut-être aussi parce qu'elles veulent aller ailleurs. Vivre en Russie, en étant lesbiennes est très difficile. Je sais que j'avait vu dans un post précédant qu'elles avaient fait des papiers pour aller s'installer en Europe, au Danemark, je crois.

Il y à peut-être aussi de la pression de la famille de Kira.

Laurent

Welcome here :))

10 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

oh no! people discussing opinions! on an internet forum! whatever next? what is the world coming to?

Comment on the girl not me ungrateful boy. once again I say it to you