Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

Hello !

What's up ? Are you bored ? My premium subscription expires on 12.12 and I end up with this site 2 years of small apartments but alive and now full of rubbish and the old artists are bored ... or are angry for something ... tired of their real life who live really outside the apartments that live for free .... Boredom

The money is yours but the performance is not worth it lately  ! Good luck and controversy to all !

7 hours ago, naiger said:

Nina and kira must disappear from reallifecam are too depressed

I think the same about the Barca apartments. i find them silly, boring and fake. Still I refrain from commenting about them because I acknowledge that those apartments meet a certain need, just not mine. Just as Nina and Kira meet a demand. 

If you don't want to watch this 'depressed' apartment, don't. But why keep on commenting that they should leave?  It is not like apartments are scarce goods. 

On 24-11-2017 at 9:01 AM, akriana said:

The cats are so cute.:biggrin: I could watch them all day.

Yes, the cats deserve their own apartment with cams :-) I think Mitzi and Stepan are hilarious. The cat at Nelly & Bogdan is also funny, but a bit 'scary'.

• Like 1

On 4-12-2017 at 10:08 AM, akriana said:

I think she's a lot more feminine with short hair.   She is hot. 😍

Yes. It is 'strange' how that works with some girls. Short hair can be very sexy indeed. Also with Nina, you know that if you don't like her coiffure, it will be changed again in a few weeks :-)

• Like 1