Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

15 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is the kind of shit I get tired of seeing!   Just because someone doesn't agree with what you are looking for on the RLC site, you have to post shit like this!  Can't you just pass it by and let others have their own opinion?   It's really simple to do and in case you can't handle that, there is always the ignore option.   By now people on this forum need to get a life and if you can't handle that, the Turkish army is always looking for a few good stiffs!!!

Have a great night and don't speak because you don't agree!!!!!!!!

Seeing as my reply was MY OPINION it seems you cannot understand what you yourself have written.... and I quote "Can't you just pass it by and let others have their own opinion?"....end quote.!!!

And seeing as my reply in the first place was not directed at you, I would suggest you mind your own business.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ed2 said:

It seems Kira and doe eyes have been bounding alot lately..... I suddenly don't understand anything anymore!!!

It is clear. I just hope that if there is anything between them, they will talk about it to Nina. Because cheating would be very disgusting.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:32 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

This is the kind of shit I get tired of seeing!   Just because someone doesn't agree with what you are looking for on the RLC site, you have to post shit like this!  Can't you just pass it by and let others have their own opinion?   It's really simple to do and in case you can't handle that, there is always the ignore option.   By now people on this forum need to get a life and if you can't handle that, the Turkish army is always looking for a few good stiffs!!!

Have a great night and don't speak because you don't agree!!!!!!!!

but isn't this just you speaking because you don't agree that Boitoske should have said what he did? (and so it goes...)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, akriana said:

It is clear. I just hope that if there is anything between them, they will talk about it to Nina. Because cheating would be very disgusting.

Yes, but there has always been Nina and DE, they have been very close, almost flirting. Everyone thought Nina and DE were cheating behind Kira's back.

It was always pretty clear, but now it is Kira and DE flirting behind Nina's back, so I don't understand anything anymore!

Nina is not stupid. Obviously she knows what's going on behind her. She loves Kira and tries to save the relationship but sooner or later she will have enough of it. I really liked Kira, much better than Nina but now I realized that she is very double-faced.

1 hour ago, olddude1 said:

Gee, after it being on for 2 weeks, what do you think the chances are of RLC asking them to move the bright lamp away from the camera? Doesn't seem like an outrageous request. I was hoping the bulb would burn out soon.

Light Bulbs made in this day and age can withstand 40,000 Hours of use.  It could be quite awhile before it Burns Out.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, olddude1 said:

Gee, after it being on for 2 weeks, what do you think the chances are of RLC asking them to move the bright lamp away from the camera? Doesn't seem like an outrageous request. I was hoping the bulb would burn out soon.

Here is an idea: possibly it is not a complete coincidence that lamp stands there. It shields off their ipads and laptop, just a bit, when they sit on the short end of the couch.

I am not happy with the lamp either. Even on cam 1 it is too bright. Next thing before you know it is a christmas tree in that corner in front of camera 3 :confused::sad:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, but there has always been Nina and DE, they have been very close, almost flirting. Everyone thought Nina and DE were cheating behind Kira's back.

It was always pretty clear, but now it is Kira and DE flirting behind Nina's back, so I don't understand anything anymore!

I agree. Remarkably Nina goes to bed early sometimes, whereas before she was more of a nightcrawler. Maybe her upcoming holiday and a possible related jetlag has to do with it: adjusting her schedule upfront?

While Nina sleeps, Kira and DE have been talking extensively. Almost no touching, but the renewed positive tension between the two is clear.  They are more intimately than before. Drinking together, talking, sitting close to eachother, exchanging looks...

Then again... DE is irresistible :-) Maybe they both fall for her?

Nina 'always' wants more, so Kira is not enough for her. Other way round... Kira is looking for attention that Nina can't give. In both cases: enter Doe Eyes.

1 hour ago, bigmac18 said:

Here is an idea: possibly it is not a complete coincidence that lamp stands there. It shields off their ipads and laptop, just a bit, when they sit on the short end of the couch.

I am not happy with the lamp either. Even on cam 1 it is too bright. Next thing before you know it is a christmas tree in that corner in front of camera 3 :confused::sad:

Soon they'll be putting that ridiculous tree up again. That will take the place of the light.  :biggrin:

• Like 1