Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

I used to love this apt. They seemed more genuine and less aware of the cameras than some of the others. It seemed that they didn't "perform", they were naked or having sex because that's what they wanted to to. With the occasional threesome or hot guest for extra spice. 

However recently it has become not great viewing. They don't seem to have the same chemistry they once had. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Kdminx said:

I used to love this apt. They seemed more genuine and less aware of the cameras than some of the others. It seemed that they didn't "perform", they were naked or having sex because that's what they wanted to to. With the occasional threesome or hot guest for extra spice. 

However recently it has become not great viewing. They don't seem to have the same chemistry they once had. 

But there's a chemistry between Nina and her phone :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I agree. This is a very boring apartment . Nina is a very good actress. It's hard to really know her. I think she needs a mother more than a relationship.
Kira looks cute but I can not tell more about her. 

Excuse my Google english.

• Like 1

On 14.11.2017 at 2:07 PM, Bekkafaith said:

Hi guys :rolleyes: This is my first post here.
I have a question. What do you think? Who is the sexiest? Nina or Kira or Doe Eyes? 
:biggrin:

I deffinately think Kira!

• Like 2

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎17 at 9:49 AM, Boitoske said:

If you think any of the tenants are boring, then there is a very simple solution..... STOP visiting that apartment.!!!!

This is the kind of shit I get tired of seeing!   Just because someone doesn't agree with what you are looking for on the RLC site, you have to post shit like this!  Can't you just pass it by and let others have their own opinion?   It's really simple to do and in case you can't handle that, there is always the ignore option.   By now people on this forum need to get a life and if you can't handle that, the Turkish army is always looking for a few good stiffs!!!

Have a great night and don't speak because you don't agree!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I will be honest. I'm just looking at this apartment for Nina. Unfortunstely, I noticed she is bored of this relationship. I hardly see her smiling or having fun. I think she needs much more excitement and entertainment. 

Sorry my bad english