Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

4 hours ago, alokin said:

I apologize to all of this is the last thing about me!
Your arguments are zero ! You are only strong in insults, but I will not fall to your level! I have decided and terminate 2 years and a half subscription for the site. In just one way my money is mine and 45 dollars can bring me a good mood from the weak artists. In conclusion I can say that the  LADIES  do not undress in front of the cameras !

I especially would like to apologize to Rita's Husband,, I did him wrong and I ask for his forgiveness.

Apology accepted,,,now please do as Stncld asks and end this here and now.:biggrin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, euromike69 said:
5 hours ago, alokin said:

I apologize to all of this is the last thing about me!
Your arguments are zero ! You are only strong in insults, but I will not fall to your level! I have decided and terminate 2 years and a half subscription for the site. In just one way my money is mine and 45 dollars can bring me a good mood from the weak artists. In conclusion I can say that the  LADIES  do not undress in front of the cameras !

I especially would like to apologize to Rita's Husband,, I did him wrong and I ask for his forgiveness.

Apology accepted,,,now please do as Stncld asks and end this here and now.:biggrin:

I notice that besides insulting you are also fake. I will never apologize to a person like you ! You've edited my post and this shows how false and fake you are !

I'm not surprised !

3 minutes ago, alokin said:

I notice that besides insulting you are also fake. I will never apologize to a person like you ! You've edited my post and this shows how false and fake you are !

I'm not surprised !

Take it to flame wars NOW !!! or suffer the consequences..... Choice is yours ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Take it to flame wars NOW !!! or suffer the consequences..... Choice is yours ?

I'm sorry but this is abusive and I think it should be sanctioned because it shows respect not only to me and to all users ....

1 minute ago, alokin said:

I'm sorry but this is abusive and I think it should be sanctioned because it shows respect not only to me and to all users ....

Both of you get over to flame wars and settle this, or both of you will feel the Hammer. You both know the rules.

• Like 3