Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

a lot of pussy in the bedroom.

Capture_2017_09_06_13_24_45_109.png  0   412.12 kB

Yo golfer, did these 2 actually give each other orgasms last night? And do you think the guys know what happened? I don't see that groomy offered anything on what they were saying about it, And a question to you and any other guy on here, if you found out your wife or girlfriend had sex  with a female friend of yours with this same scenario, you being out of the house, how would you feel about it? Is it somehow different if she was fooling around with a male friend or yours? Just looking for an opinion, not judging anything

21 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo golfer, did these 2 actually give each other orgasms last night? And do you think the guys know what happened? I don't see that groomy offered anything on what they were saying about it, And a question to you and any other guy on here, if you found out your wife or girlfriend had sex  with a female friend of yours with this same scenario, you being out of the house, how would you feel about it? Is it somehow different if she was fooling around with a male friend or yours? Just looking for an opinion, not judging anything

Well Ash I am not golfer :biggrin: but yes they both had real orgasms. Well if we have talked about it before I won't have a problem with it. Maybe it can become a threesome sometime :biggrin: For me I think it would be different yes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

i believe that they did. and it would be weird if my girl did it without me without me knowing. but i'm sure that the guys knew. being a guy myself i'm sure that if i was there i would want to dive right in. then the viewers that want to just see the girls would be mad. who knows. it could lead to a little swapping in the future. we'll see!!!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Ash, I know you addressed this to golfer, but if you wouldn't mind another
opinion...

If my girl were fooling around with another woman, whether I knew about it or
not, I wouldn't mind at all. Being a guy, I'd want to know when they were getting
together again, so I could join in. :biggrin:

If it was with a guy, I'd feel differently. Even if I knew about it, I'd be upset. If it was
with a friend, I'd feel betrayed twice. Interesting how it feels different if she's with
a guy, rather than a girl.

But, I've always believed you can't usually make someone love you. And if you do,
it probably won't last. So, if she stopped loving me, for a man or a woman, I would
wish her well and tell her I'm glad she's happy. Not to say it wouldn't hurt. Not by
any means. I'd be very sad. It's hard to lose the one you love. :sad:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Hi Ash, I know you addressed this to golfer, but if you wouldn't mind another
opinion...

If my girl were fooling around with another woman, whether I knew about it or
not, I wouldn't mind at all. Being a guy, I'd want to know when they were getting
together again, so I could join in. :biggrin:

If it was with a guy, I'd feel differently. Even if I knew about it, I'd be upset. If it was
with a friend, I'd feel betrayed twice. Interesting how it feels different if she's with
a guy, rather than a girl.

But, I've always believed you can't usually make someone love you. And if you do,
it probably won't last. So, if she stopped loving me, for a man or a woman, I would
wish her well and tell her I'm glad she's happy. Not to say it wouldn't hurt. Not by
any means. I'd be very sad. It's hard to lose the one you love. :sad:

Nice statement. Cant agree more

• Like 2