Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

3 minutes ago, Koach said:

@Ashleyxyz. I think the following is attributed to Mark Twain. Mr. Twain was addressing an audience and told how when he was 18 he was very embarrassed by his father because he was so stupid. When he turned 21, he was beside himself with pride in his dad because he couldn't believe how much the old man had learned in three years. Ar71gn. You'd be very surprised. My wife and I were nudists for a few years in our much younger days. Being around other nude women becomes ho hum very quickly. Although one does become very good at holding eye contact. Nudist kids would go around the park after dark and peek in windows watching people get dressed for bed.

I'm not sure what you mean, but i didn't mean they are stupid, just might be a good idea to place a cover on the furniture in case of leakage.

59 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

image.jpgThey they really should put some sheets or a blanket on the sofa. Lena and Peter just had sex and her hey nanny nanny is rubbing right on the cushion. Thx for the pics major voyeur!

I appreciate the shoutout but those were by our good friend in the forums, @Sparkles :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah, i saw that Major, got the name pics mixed up, appreciate everything you put on here anyway!

No Prob. I should have read farther down the timeline of the topic to see the correct. Thanks!

• Like 1