Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

7 minutes ago, Realm8kplp said:

Dear friends! I understand that you very experience for my relationships with Phil. Maybe outside seems that Phil became cold in relation to me. It not so. We very love each other and want jointly to build the future. In life of man there are periods when he wants to visit in private and to work out the domestic problems. Филу now uneasily. I will not go into details, simply he needs to rest. The other day he will leave home. In a week you will be able again to look after resting and cheerful Phil. Please do not write that I need to find replacement. It very offends me first of all. It is my choice and my favourite man. Thank you for understanding. With love, Your Katie:heart:

Listen Sweetheart, don't even pay any attention to what most write in here.  Very few of us understand the language and as such really haven't a clue what the dynamics of your relationship is with Phil.  Quite frankly it is nobody's business but yours and Phil's.  When I see you I see 2  adults perfectly capable of making up their own minds.   Just enjoy yourselves while you are young and have a good laugh over what you read in here.  If half of us had a life we wouldn't be off into yours.  ::)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

that's the reason why the forum is important to explain what we don't  understand.. and it's important that the tenants write here in this (in this case it's an "official") forum.  Thanks @Realm8kplp for the explanation ::)

It's also the reason why every other person on this forum needs to stop saying that every girl always needs to find someone better for every minuscule argument that happens. They think they're sounding macho but in reality it's just an ignorant type of comment and is the worst kind of pandering.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's also the reason why every other person on this forum needs to stop saying that every girl always needs to find someone better for every minuscule argument that happens. They think they're sounding macho but in reality it's just an ignorant type of comment and is the worst kind of pandering.

Agree but you sometimes did that too :biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Agree but you sometimes did that too :biggrin:

With regards to people fucking others yes but those types of comments aren't always just in favor of girls. I just want to see people with multiple sex partners. I never talk about girls needing to dump their boyfriends every 8 seconds for every little argument they have because for the most part I don't really care who they decide to be in relationships with.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Realm8kplp said:

Dear friends! I understand that you very experience for my relationships with Phil. Maybe outside seems that Phil became cold in relation to me. It not so. We very love each other and want jointly to build the future. In life of man there are periods when he wants to visit in private and to work out the domestic problems. Филу now uneasily. I will not go into details, simply he needs to rest. The other day he will leave home. In a week you will be able again to look after resting and cheerful Phil. Please do not write that I need to find replacement. It very offends me first of all. It is my choice and my favourite man. Thank you for understanding. With love, Your Katie:heart:

We all love you guys on here Katie, and not knowing what you guys are saying for the most part, some of us tend to , myself included,  speculate on what we see, but can't hear.All we really want is for you guys to be happy! My Guy had to go on a business trip last year, and we really got to see how much we need each other, and gave us a fresh start.  Oh and wait till Phil get back, making love is never better than when you've been apart for a time.  Good luck to all of you! Are you still in contact with Layla and Eric?

• Like 2

9 минут назад, ashleyxyz сказал:

Мы все любим вас, ребята, здесь Кэти, и не зная, что вы, ребята, говорят, по большей части, некоторые из нас, как правило, я в том числе, спекулировать на том, что мы видим, но не может hear.All мы действительно хотим для вас ребята, чтобы быть счастливыми! Мой парень должен был пойти в деловой поездке в прошлом году, и мы действительно получили, чтобы увидеть, насколько мы нуждаемся друг в друге, и дал нам новое начало. Ох, и ждать, пока Фил получить обратно, что делает любовь никогда не лучше, чем когда вы были друг от друга на некоторое время. Удачи всем вам! Вы все еще в контакте с Лейли и Эриком?

Thank you very much for support and understanding. We will work on our relations. Yes, we very well are friends with by Leila and Eric. For them all be well, they are happy and in anticipation of wedding. Maybe you will see Leila next week in our guests. The doors of our house are open always for this pair.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Realm8kplp said:

Thank you very much for support and understanding. We will work on our relations. Yes, we very well are friends with by Leila and Eric. For them all be well, they are happy and in anticipation of wedding. Maybe you will see Leila next week in our guests. The doors of our house are open always for this pair.

That's exciting news! Layla and Eric are such a cute couple and made for each other! Have a great day!

• Like 2