Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

5 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

the center cam in the katie & phil room is fake or not working :huh:

Think they said new cams would be put in the house in next weeks or something,Gess one of those will be an third working cam in k&p bedroom.

11 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

the center cam in the katie & phil room is fake or not working :huh:

this camera is probably dead or not connected,i can't stand anymore this old cameras on vh sorry it's time for vh to step to another level on this point they need replace all the old cameras and not continue put the old cameras in new appartments

4 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

this camera is probably dead or not connected,i can't stand anymore this old cameras on vh sorry it's time for vh to step to another level on this point they need replace all the old cameras

The cams are not that bad there. And yes it's not yet connected and there will more cams be added in the future.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The cams are not that bad there. And yes it's not yet connected and there will more cams be added in the future.

don't know if you have noticed but they put the new cams  in living room and it's the old cams in bedrooms  i am not satisfied with that,the priority it's the pay cams 

3 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

don't know if you have noticed but they put the new cams  in living room and it's the old cams in bedrooms i am not satisfied with that,the priority it's the pay cams

I know it's the old cams but I think it makes sense using them there. Because old cams get really bad at long distance. That's why it's no good idea using them in the living areas. The image of the old cams at close distance is not bad at all.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know it's the old cams but I think it makes sense using them there. Because old cams get really bad at long distance. That's why it's no good idea using them in the living areas. The image of the old cams at close distance is not bad at all.

the equation is simple for me: new appartment = new cameras everywhere,i am not a big fan to make the new with the old like this

• Like 1