Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

Not fan of this couples(mainly because i didn't like that giant place)but now things could change,it's an smaller more intime house with REAL VH residents,so what could we want more,things gona be fun in this place and we know it,well and the managers already delivery great places(just like their last one,zoi and Tim)so this ones know what we like to see.

32 minutes ago, groomy said:

But it's bad. Apartment zoi/tim  - in the south. So KPLP - moved to another city. Where they do not know anyone. Fun and interesting guests - a big question. 

Looks like E&L are close by 8.11.3.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

a few days ago zoi & tim looked like they were headed for the beach or pool. @groomy do you know if they are near water? looks like they may be headed out.

Let's just say - if I'm right (I can be mistaken) they are in the city on the coast Black Sea.

However, in the project, I doubt that more than an apartment will be shown.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

a few days ago zoi & tim looked like they were headed for the beach or pool. @groomy do you know if they are near water? looks like they may be headed out.

Capture_2017_08_11_11_36_27_986.png

Capture_2017_08_11_11_36_54_962.png

Sorry for enter the conversation,some days ago the light was nice and I could see more or less good past their balcony and it's seems they are very close to sea,or some beach.

• Like 1

Starting to really enjoying this two couples,they were some weeks/months in that giant house and almost never watch them,now I am sure it was because the place and not the residents.Well I like this house.

• Like 1