Archive Moment Requests Part #1

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Golfer! Hope you are doing well. Someone posted a spam link to a virus filled VHTV video site. It got crushed!

hi amy. i'm fine. and you? i've seen a few sites with vh stuff lately but too many ads & viruses. but i'm sure there will be more. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hi amy. i'm fine. and you? i've seen a few sites with vh stuff lately but too many ads & viruses. but i'm sure there will be more. 

I'm doing pretty well. Sorry, went nuts again about the camstars and CB stuff. I know you can't stand that about me. Oh well, I'm over it. As for me, I'm staying busy with work a lot. Not traveling much though. Maybe that's what's getting to me. I'm not used to being home so much. Had a nice trip up to Los Angeles over the weekend. Anyways, take care. ♥️

What was the point in only recording part of the threesome with the guest guy at Martin & Marilyns apartment on Apr 2nd? The guest guy getting strap on fucked by Marylin and him giving Martin oral was cut out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, broxman said:

What was the point in only recording part of the threesome with the guest guy at Martin & Marilyns apartment on Apr 2nd? The guest guy getting strap on fucked by Marylin and him giving Martin oral was cut out.

i didn't see that & i guess nobody else did either. in the future please post here before it disapears from our timeline.

Alan and Giselle did it two more rounds :

here:

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch Bedroom camera in private voyeur show of Alan & Serena at Voyeur House TV

and here:

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Both provide the closest view to her ass ever !

10 hours ago, zoifan said:

Alan and Giselle did it two more rounds :

here:

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

and here:

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Both provide the closest view to her ass ever !

saved 4 rounds from thursday.

• Upvote 1

Le 4/4/2019 à 11:27 AM, golfer06 a dit :

i didn't see that & i guess nobody else did either. in the future please post here before it disapears from our timeline.

I saw it...and posted it in their thread.  Such a shame it was missed.  They were almost interesting for once.

• Like 1

Two more requests: Steven pants down on the couch starting around 22:32 and Steven jerking in the bedroom at 850 this morning.  (I believe there is a shower from agnes as well for the straight guy audience to enjoy!) Thanks so much!