Archive Moment Requests Part #1

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

anytime!

One more request (sorry for the constant requests this week!l). The male guests finally did more than just sleep and umm process passports lol.   Can you record their 69ing, which starts around 1140 pm Nov 1st. 

5 hours ago, Calvin2004 said:

One more request (sorry for the constant requests this week!l). The male guests finally did more than just sleep and umm process passports lol.   Can you record their 69ing, which starts around 1140 pm Nov 1st. 

done.

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but the Kiramy & May 3 some on Oct 27th night/morning seems to have been missed as not in archive yet. Thanks in hope lol

you pain in the ass! just kidding. i don't know what the problem is but i have a shitload of vids including the 3some that have not been cleared yet. i'm sure that nack also has a bunch. here is the latest from vh.                                                                                                         

Thank you for your email. We know about that. Stay cool, we are fixing it right now. I hope, that we end it ASAP.

Regards,
Voyeur House TV.
cleardot.gif

• Like 1