Archive Moment Requests Part #1

49 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i have it saved but hasn't been cleared. like a lot of others it won't play for me but hopefully it will be ok.

If it isn’t playing after 2 hours of being saved, it means it has a fucking problem. I have checked it over a couple of weeks. All the vids that are unplayable are still in my panel and the ones playing have been released and suddenly the pages will be reset with the unplayable vids removed. I am getting a bad feeling about Juliet  night vids. They are not playable till now in any of the panels..😕

23 minutes ago, nack said:

If it isn’t playing after 2 hours of being saved, it means it has a fucking problem. I have checked it over a couple of weeks. All the vids that are unplayable are still in my panel and the ones playing have been released and suddenly the pages will be reset with the unplayable vids removed. I am getting a bad feeling about Juliet  night vids. They are not playable till now in any of the panels..😕

I already told James. Something is completely fucked up there 

24 minutes ago, nack said:

If it isn’t playing after 2 hours of being saved, it means it has a fucking problem. I have checked it over a couple of weeks. All the vids that are unplayable are still in my panel and the ones playing have been released and suddenly the pages will be reset with the unplayable vids removed. I am getting a bad feeling about Juliet  night vids. They are not playable till now in any of the panels..

i have a bunch ranging back to oct 27 still on my page. but they still have been clearing others. i don't see any pattern but if we don't save the moments anyway they will definitely be lost forever. if we save them hopefully vh will figure it out but it is getting ridiculous!

• Upvote 1

Having an issue is one thing, but not even being professional enough to tell the operators that there is an issue, letting them continue to make moments when it knows the videos won't be saved and letting the issue go on for as long as it has... that's on a whole new level of incompetence.

3 hours ago, nack said:

@golfer06 can you check if the archive vids in your panel including the 3 rounds from Juliet-Friend,the lola-otto vid mentioned by @broxman are playable.The ones that i have are not playable and VH isnt making any efforts to fix the archive.

@Voyeur House TV are you going to fix the issue or not ????? We have already lost some famous vids.If it is so much trouble fixing it,why are we even bothering to create archive as majority of vids are not playable.

@jabbath1987 is James aware of this issue ?

@golfer06 i suggest we stop making the archives as it all seems useless right now.

BTW i have 8 pages of archives pending including the epic vids from Juliet-Pablo apartment (5 rounds + 3some 2rounds + afternoon round) and NONE of the vids are playable !!!!!!!!

Dear Nack, dear everyone,

We are aware of the problems with archive. Actually, it was us who produced these problems, and we have the reasons. First of all, the videos that are not playable at the moment will be playable as soon as possible. So don't worry, they won't be lost.

Second, the reason it happens is because we are moving the whole archive of moments to other storage infrastructure, which is dedicated to deliver these videos much more faster and efficiently. Becasue of that, the server load to current infrastructure is very high at the moment, and that causes some moments to be saved for much longer time than it was before. In some cases, saving fails, and these videos stuck as non-playable. Thanks to you, we can identify them and re-schedule saving so they become playable again.

We are very sorry for inconvenience caused by this move, but please bear with us, we are working hard on making archive moments better for everyone. It just takes some time and patience. We plan to finish these works within a period of a week since this statement. Please stay tuned and thank you for your support!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We are aware of the problems with archive. Actually, it was us who produced these problems, and we have the reasons. First of all, the videos that are not playable at the moment will be playable as soon as possible. So don't worry, they won't be lost.

Second, the reason it happens is because we are moving the whole archive of moments to other storage infrastructure, which is dedicated to deliver these videos much more faster and efficiently. Becasue of that, the server load to current infrastructure is very high at the moment, and that causes some moments to be saved for much longer time than it was before. In some cases, saving fails, and these videos stuck as non-playable. Thanks to you, we can identify them and re-schedule saving so they become playable again.

We are very sorry for inconvenience caused by this move, but please bear with us, we are working hard on making archive moments better for everyone. It just takes some time and patience. We plan to finish these works within a period of a week since this statement. Please stay tuned and thank you for your support!

Why not tell us this weeks ago? Could have spared the angst. Just sayin'

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

There was a 2 hour long video of Jill and Paisley that i saved.I don't see it in my panel or in the archive moments.Is it lost forever ?

17 hours ago, golfer06 said:

do you know the time? i'm not seeing anything but if it's more than 48 hours it's history unless nack saved it.

Don't remember the day,time,was some few days ago,Alan arrived with an blonde girl and they make out in livingroom then gone to bedroom and think they had sexy,didn't watch much.But probrbay Its to late for you,Nack etc to save them😕,well to be fair it wasn't nothing special,was just for the moment itself..first time the dude was with other girl in cams.If isn't possible to find it and put in archive no problems,thanks the same way golfer.