Margaret & Tony

Eric getting head in the bathroom.  Of course we can't see it but I think that's what's happening..:biggrin:   I'm sorry if I'm a downer tonight people but I'm still pissed off about that dipstick who decided he's going to sleep in Misty's bed even being in that apartment.  

Just now, Chip2020 said:

This apartment is too small to get any privacy so Eric and Layla had no choice but to go into the bathroom for the bj. Reminds me of Chloe & James' apartment.

Eric and Layla don't care who sees them have sex.  At their old apartment they would perform in front of guests and watch to see if they were watching.  It was kind of cute.  But I get your point here.  New people.  New apartment best to be discrete at first..

2 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

This apartment is too small to get any privacy so Eric and Layla had no choice but to go into the bathroom for the bj. Reminds me of Chloe & James' apartment.

1 difference. at least here the kitchen is separate. i think if these guys get to know each other better they will want to show off.