Margaret & Tony

Just now, nack said:

Eric and Layla should retire and manage apartments. I have no interest in seeing them as participants.

Agree,and right one this new house..was liking a lot watching T&M day to day life,but now everything changed and at least for me to Worst.Even the house looks less "new" because it have now very old news residents.

• Like 1

they're not close to retirement. but they do need to leave this apt asap. the couples just don't know each other well enough to feel comfortable fucking next to each other & there is only room for 1 couple. i'd like to see if m & t's friends from a couple of nights ago could be persuaded to get naughty with them.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they're not close to retirement. but they do need to leave this apt asap. the couples just don't know each other well enough to feel comfortable fucking next to each other & there is only room for 1 couple. i'd like to see if m & t's friends from a couple of nights ago could be persuaded to get naughty with them.

Totaly agree golfer,also they brought some bad bad things to the house,almost never seen Margaret and tony hidding in closet room,now with the arriving of Eric and laya they are constantly hidding there like we don't know what they are doing..westerday Eric come out of there with an dam smoke..pipe.All the vibe of the house,that were nice changed and now looks not an nice place at all.

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Strange that Margaret isn't with Tony & the guest

Not surprised at all..watch them in the morning and tony and the guests were playing videogames..watch them now and they..are playing videogames.Almost doesn't look the same house,for worst of course.

3 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

I bet Margaret is really pleased (not) that they are all into their video games to the exclusion of all else

Mandt02.jpg

Remember this house two,three days ago..with tony and Margaret on bed doing fun hot stuff..now look at this..amazing how An place passes from nice and fun to watch to no fun just because the people in it.

• Like 1