Margaret & Tony

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe if the guests were that friend of her..but this guests don't feel close to her.

exactly. they don't really know each other. layla & eric are supposed to be getting their new apt. maybe something is delaying that & they came here for a couple of days because of the possible delay? hopefully they'll have it straightened out soon!

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

exactly. they don't really know each other. layla & eric are supposed to be getting their new apt. maybe something is delaying that & they came here for a couple of days because of the possible delay? hopefully they'll have it straightened out soon!

So it's possible that the possible new house that it's opening soon it's just again an Eric and laya place..Man..already seen them a lot and in two,three diferent houses,at least for me nothing new to see.But regard them in this house..they are friends or at least have been living and talking with k&p and l&p why not put them there some days and this way t&m place would continued fine.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So it's possible that the possible new house that it's opening soon it's just again an Eric and laya place..Man..already seen them a lot and in two,three diferent houses,at least for me nothing new to see.But regard them in this house..they are friends or at least have been living and talking with k&p and l&p why not put them there some days and this way t&m place would continued fine.

apparently they were staying with alex & lina. i don't know why they didn't just continue to do that!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

apparently they were staying with alex & lina. i don't know why they didn't just continue to do that!

Totaly agree,or they could had stay in Maria and grisha place or they had an big empty house in jeka newest place,but Nop..lets go to the new,fresh house with only one bedroom(sort of bedroom).

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree,or they could had stay in Maria and grisha place or they had an big empty house in jeka newest place,but Nop..lets go to the new,fresh house with only one bedroom(sort of bedroom).

Pretty sure it's only til their place is ready. Calm down a bit guys :biggrin: Judging how fast they come and leave I can imagine their place will be very close by maybe even in the same house...

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure it's only til their place is ready. Calm down a bit guys :biggrin: Judging how fast they come and leave I can imagine their place will be very close by maybe even in the same house...

Still not fair hehe.Now I can't delet the image of them going hide in wardrobe and Eric getting out out there with an smoke pipe..iukss..my image of the house was..SUBERBYYYY hehe.