Layla & Eric - Part #3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

You too Amy. Boobs cant get any bigger I think ? :biggrin:

Her boobs are getting bigger I think. I should know, I’ve been offline for a while and when a I saw them, they looked bigger. Fuller, not just bigger. Btw, a pregnant girl can have a beer and it’s ok.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And no beer for her: 

Layla8.JPG

Yes beer for her

image.jpg
image.jpg

When i talked about her boobs a few days ago i think in that, that she may be pregnant, because it seems really bigger... and it makes sense the leaving for 1 week... But with the beer, i don't know... maybe she forgot she can't

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Pregnant women can have a beer. It’s ok. If she drinks more then 2 regularly then there’s a problem. 

My cousin was pregnant a few months ago and there was there was at least 3 things that she likes that she didn't had since discovered was pregnant... sushi, shellfish (mussels, lobster, crabs, wtv) and alcohol... 

But yes, for her reaction in the bathroom, boobs evidence and that week away... yes i think another VH baby is coming

24 minutes ago, jontee said:

love see layla give the bonde a good pussy lick......but i dont she is in to girls

layla's not into girls & the blond is only into taking up space & doing nothing. and i don't want to hear about how it's the guy's fault. she is keeping him around.

• Like 1